Unity Abandoned Ecchi Jack [v0.11 Demo] [Grim's Studio]

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Guys, check out Wikipedia:
The dealer then reveals the hidden card and must hit until the cards total up to 17 points. At 17 points or higher the dealer must stay.
If both dealer and player receive a blackjack or any other hands with the same sum called a "push", no one wins.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Yeah, I seriously don't know what that guy was talking about. I would like to see splitting and doubling down, though.
I'll make a new blackjack game if Ecchi Jack will be popular on Steam. Splitting and doubling is a good idea to make gameplay deeper, I'll definitely think about it.

Actually, I was planning to add those rules to Ecchi Jack, but it was too hard to make an understandable and short tutorial for casual players who never played blackjack.

eclipsemoon

Mar 2, 2018
Changelog: the difficulty is reduced. cool I'll try it out dealer flips 21 first 5 games in a row I draw 21 once in 30 games yeah changlog lies.

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Changelog: the difficulty is reduced. cool I'll try it out dealer flips 21 first 5 games in a row I draw 21 once in 30 games yeah changlog lies.
It is just bad luck. Now you have 100 start chips. It is a way easier than having 50 chips.
Also, in the steam version of the game, you can use a cheat-code.

bob666bob666

Jun 25, 2017
I found the game at the site below, which seems to be complete:

tested for me:
- has 3 girls and is cracked

Last edited:

Girm Ork

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I found the game at the site below, which seems to be complete:
I had not downloaded it, but the .rar file from this link is only 129 Mb.
If I remember correctly, the game was 500+ Mb on Steam.