Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Annotation 2020-02-05 140659.png
This was the answer (a couple days ago) when I asked what days would be in Month 1.. for the actual end of the month in the game EG July 31st, the release would need to be Days 1-19. since the game starts on July 13th.. But yea, it's not decided yet.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so i can't look at the galleries for saki, himiko, mao, haruka, or Mrs.matsumoto. i can access everyone elses
You likely didn't install the Dark Mind patch or didn't install it correctly. Read the mod installation instructions.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not using the mod, but there are a lot of posts on the main thread about save incompatibility between the modded and unmodded game.

Have you considered changing config.save_directory to prevent unmodded copies from seeing the saves?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm not using the mod, but there are a lot of posts on the main thread about save incompatibility between the modded and unmodded game.

Have you considered changing config.save_directory to prevent unmodded copies from seeing the saves?
No. Like it says in the mod installation instructions, you'll have to start a new game to play with the mod, but once you complete Week 1 your saves will work fine with any later versions of ES.

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
It's the one month update, but what day that update refers to in the game hasn't been set in stone yet. Therefore Lain has as much of an idea as you do as to exactly when that patch will come out. Once you see ES has it's 1 month update, you'll know Lain's patch won't be far behind.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
...its really shocking how many people think one Week could have more than 7 Days...

joker
Dont think so logically...whenever i have to choose between Mika and any other girl, i only get to see the Mika scenes without the Mod :p

Well, finally week 2 is finished...lets hope the fusion dont cause much trouble, i really dont want to wait another RL-month to play and i cant play it without Lains Mod anymore ^^
mika is best girl.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If you cannot choose you have to filter...with my personal filter list (-oldtimer -cow -slut -stupid -ugly -boring -hypocrite -bitch +cute +flat +funny +crazy +honest +clever +perky +virgin) the amount is significantly reduced ^^

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Top 5? Uff...my memory for names is bad and i only played week 1 so far...
1. Mika and Rikka are my absolute favorites
2. Kaede
3. Panini erm Kotori
4. Middle Daughter (i named her Saya, dont remember the original name...it was a hard fight between her and Kotori, but my taste won in the end...i prefer goth ^^)
5. Little Daughter (i named her Sayo, dont remember the original name...why 5? Well, she needs a little overhaul...she makes such a silly face while kissing and i'm not into SM, so i think she will even lose this place once Month 1 is complete and Lains next Mod is ready)

I dont like Akis personality so far, maybe it get better after week 1, but as long as she stays like this there is no chance for her to get near my top 5.
Michiko is a borderline...exhibitionism is ok and she also likes girls, thats a huge +, but i dont know her enough to be sure she isnt a slut.
I also need more time to verify Shina...for now she got place 6 in my ranks.
That are all the girls i remember for now...well, at least for my top list ;)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Top 5? Uff...my memory for names is bad and i only played week 1 so far...
1. Mika and Rikka are my absolute favorites
2. Kaede
3. Panini erm Kotori
4. Middle Daughter (i named her Saya, dont remember the original name...it was a hard fight between her and Kotori, but my taste won in the end...i prefer goth ^^)
5. Little Daughter (i named her Sayo, dont remember the original name...why 5? Well, she needs a little overhaul...she makes such a silly face while kissing and i'm not into SM, so i think she will even lose this place once Month 1 is complete and Lains next Mod is ready)

I dont like Akis personality so far, maybe it get better after week 1, but as long as she stays like this there is no chance for her to get near my top 5.
Michiko is a borderline...exhibitionism is ok and she also likes girls, thats a huge +, but i dont know her enough to be sure she isnt a slut.
I also need more time to verify Shina...for now she got place 6 in my ranks.
That are all the girls i remember for now...well, at least for my top list ;)
By 'middle' a assume you mean the pink haired one, originally named Saki.
By 'little' would assume Yuki but then you say SM, so I know you mean Himiko..

Love those two girls as well :D , but even 'top 5' I'm a harem guy and want all..

Reactions: Altru
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote