Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
you have to install the DM mod first like the Top post says
Then i did everything right. Still that error message came up :/
I guess i should add that i played the "first week"? Just to make sure nobody get it wrong about witch mods i am talking.

Last edited:

svensson1337

Jun 20, 2019
Hey, i tried to use DM mod and Lain mod. Got an error message at first attempt for smart phone interaction, shortly after getting the phone as present from Fuyu. Is there a way to use both mods?
I got it also so i just rollbacked and skiped it, or i guess you can try to save and restard and try again.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Then i did everything right. Still that error message came up :/
I guess i should add that i played the "first week"? Just to make sure nobody get it wrong about witch mods i am talking.
so the problrm is you put lains mod on day 8 - 11 then? If so the mod has not been updated past day 7 yet

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
For those waiting for week 2, from BlueCat's patreon post:
"That is why an update to the ingame and scene gallery only happens in the megamerges (the next one being "Month 1" and not "Week 2" as many people erroneously believe (even though I mentioned that multiple times)). "
Not sure how Lain plans to approach this but there won't be a week 2 or 3.
Okay this really confused me but I looked it up and I think the way they're doing it is after day 14 they are doing a "Week 2" release, but just calling it "Month 1" since day 14 is the end of the in-game month of June or something like that. So the mega-release is still happening next after day 14 is released.

Saves are fixed! Let there be mod.
iirc saves from Week 1 can be loaded now, but the saves you make with them in the new days aren't compatible with Week 2 Month 1. So imo there still isn't any reason to play the new days or for me to mod them yet until Week 2 Month 1 is released.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I have a question regarding the current DM patch.

I'm starting from D1 and I want to use Lain's Mod. It says that I have to install DM first before the mod.

The problem is, the DM patch says for D10+11 (including D8+9).

Since D8-11 is it's own separate game from Week 1, will the current DM that says D10+11 Final work for week 1?

If not, can anybody provide the DM for Week 1, so I can start from the beginning please...

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
We are not allowed to directly link to the patch on this site but you will find it in the list at lewdpatcher. Scroll down to where it says and then select Week 1 - Final from near the bottom of the list. Just so you are prepared, the patch is 2.42 GB because it contains all of the content Patreon has issues with.
Ah, gotcha... thank you kindly (y)

Reactions: pgm_01

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So mod dead ?
do you read? literally a scroll up....

We are not allowed to directly link to the patch on this site but you will find it in the list at lewdpatcher. Scroll down to where it says and then select Week 1 - Final from near the bottom of the list. Just so you are prepared, the patch is 2.42 GB because it contains all of the content Patreon has issues with.
question, do you know why they can't be linked here? or is it one of those don't link things in comments type thing?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
do you read? literally a scroll up....

question, do you know why they can't be linked here? or is it one of those don't link things in comments type thing?
tbh i didn't read at all, i just saw that the mod haden't been updated for a while.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
tbh i didn't read at all, i just saw that the mod haden't been updated for a while.
Well, here is the tldnr version: They are waiting for the month 1 version, which is week 1 & 2 combined, the next mega release since they are not doing a singular week 2, and save from current ones won't be compatible, so maim is going to wait.

Reactions: Maid Lain

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The DM patches include things which can be construed to violate F95Zone rules. So, no direct links. LewdPatcher happily hosts the download links.

Reactions: Altru and pgm_01

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Well, here is the tldnr version: They are waiting for the month 1 version, which is week 1 & 2 combined, the next mega release since they are not doing a singular week 2, and save from current ones won't be compatible, so maim is going to wait.
ok thank you for the information

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ok I was wrong, this is the official release schedule everyone:

1. Days 12-14 (releases February 2nd)
  2. Days 15-17
  3. Month 1 (Days 1-17)

tenor.gif

Lain, what is the ES server?

Say something like "i need the member role" in the general channel, otherwise you won't be able to view anything.

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
Ok I was wrong, this is the official release schedule everyone:

1. Days 12-14 (releases February 2nd)
  2. Days 15-17
  3. Month 1 (Days 1-17)
So with that new release schedule will you work on day mods, or is it going to be on hold until April(ish)?

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
thanks Lain sadly I have just tried your mod with the week 1 of the game and I seem to have some issues with unable to play some of the galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote