Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Does this patch work with the full game? I'm getting an error when i load the gallery, but i think i have the full game with day 8+9, but maybe this mod is upto day 7?
You need to make sure Dark Mind installed as well

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Maim Lain is there an ETA for day 8&9 yet?
I decided to wait to make the mod until the version of the game that works with Week 1 saves is released. Not sure when that version of the game will be released though. :(

Does this patch work with the full game? I'm getting an error when i load the gallery, but i think i have the full game with day 8+9, but maybe this mod is upto day 7?
Week 1 and Day8+9 are separate games. The Week 1 mod is only for the Week 1 game.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I decided to wait to make the mod until the version of the game that works with Week 1 saves is released. Not sure when that version of the game will be released though. :(
I read somewhere, either on Patreon or Discord that they are trying to get it working in time for the next release, but it won't be fixed for this one.

hwm

Oct 6, 2019

Game/Creator: Ecchi Sensei /
Modder:
Game Version: Week 1

Features:

I've made changes to many events in the game so that doing certain scenes no longer forces you to miss another scene. It is now possible to see every scene in the game in just one playthrough. The full list of scene improvements is below.

The scene gallery in the game has been modified so it now contains every scene in the game! It normally only has 17 scenes, but I've added the 60 or so scenes that it was missing and changed the design so the scenes are now sorted by character. All the scenes are also already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

Many improvements have been made to the game's UI to make the text more easily readable and so that parts of the screen no longer block the game images:
  • Restored the font to the original one from the previous versions of Ecchi Sensei
  • The warning screen will no longer be displayed when the game starts
  • The phone icon in the bottom right of the screen is now hidden so it doesn't block the screen
  • When starting a new game you can choose to disable the quick menu so it doesn't block the screen
  • Added a black transparent textbox
  • Changed the text color to white

Scene improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOADS

Week 1:
PC & Mac: -

View attachment 392794 View attachment 392795 View attachment 392796 View attachment 392797
i must be doing something wrong, because even with your mod the game gets to the text message from Tanami during the day 8 classroom and then all i get a errors and can't continue??

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
i must be doing something wrong, because even with your mod the game gets to the text message from Tanami during the day 8 classroom and then all i get a errors and can't continue??
This mod doesn't work with the Day 8-9 release, it's just for the Week 1 release. Lain hasn't released the Day 8-9 mod yet.

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
ok, thank you.. i must of mis understood when it said with the mod the saves would work for day8+... no worries hopefully they will fix the save issue before the next update.

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
Hi.. Ive installed the week 1-final and this error came up on notepad everytime i start the game, making the game won't even boot.. any fix to this?

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi.. Ive installed the week 1-final and this error came up on notepad everytime i start the game, making the game won't even boot.. any fix to this?
That error isn't related to the mod. Most likely your game download was corrupted or the game didn't fully extract all the files.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know if this mod will work with the DarkMind mod also?
Yes. If you had read all the mod information you would have seen that the very first line of the installation instructions even says the mod requires the Dark Mind patch to be installed =P

1. The needs to be installed (click link -> show previous versions -> download "Week 1 - Final" patch)

• Angry
Reactions: BabooJ1

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Yes. If you had read all the mod information you would have seen that the very first line of the installation instructions even says the mod requires the Dark Mind patch to be installed =P
Thanks for replying - I must of missed that sentence - sorry for being a dumb arse!

ParaDoxic

Oct 12, 2018
Not sure if someone mentioned it and I'm blind or not, but anyone got the code for the door (End of Day 3 I think)? Or if there even is one? xD considering this thread looks more active than the actual game thread I thought I'd ask here :D

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Not sure if someone mentioned it and I'm blind or not, but anyone got the code for the door (End of Day 3 I think)? Or if there even is one? xD considering this thread looks more active than the actual game thread I thought I'd ask here :D
It's in the FAQ in the main thread, it is the birth month of the oldest 3 daughters from oldest to youngest (check the ID cards for the birthdays.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote