Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

punkboi724

May 28, 2017
Ah I see the problem, you used the Christmas Special mod on the Week 1 game.

The Week 1 mod is for the Week 1 game. The Christmas Special mod is for the Christmas Special game.
Don't use the Christmas Special mod on the Week 1 game.
Awesome, that fixed it! Thank you!

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone else had any troubles using the phone with the DM and the mod activated? It worked fine for me before, but I noticed that I hadn't actually turned the Dark Mind mode on and now it errors whenever I try to pull it up

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You cant switch midgame. Without DM there are big holes (missing variables) in the Savegame/Playthrough that cant automatically be filled (you cannot continue a route if you didnt started it and if the game trys it there must be errors or crashes), and the other way is even more bad because DM fills the savegame/memory with variables to continue routes that the DM-free Game dont have. I know my english is a little drunk right now, but i hope you understand that you need to start a new game if you want to change DM, otherwise you will encounter much more errors...its not a bug, its just messed up.

Reactions: pgm_01
Jul 9, 2017
You cant switch midgame. Without DM there are big holes (missing variables) in the Savegame/Playthrough that cant automatically be filled (you cannot continue a route if you didnt started it and if the game trys it there must be errors or crashes), and the other way is even more bad because DM fills the savegame/memory with variables to continue routes that the DM-free Game dont have. I know my english is a little drunk right now, but i hope you understand that you need to start a new game if you want to change DM, otherwise you will encounter much more errors...its not a bug, its just messed up.
Poor wording on my part. I figured that it wouldn't work by just continuing onward(especially since that would mean missing the first few days' worth of DM content), so I did start a new game. However, as soon as the phone became available, it gets the error whenever I tried to choose any of the options on the phone(including just skipping the prompts and then later opening the phone itself). Error seems to be caused by KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
In the Full Week Version it worked just fine for me...but i remember this Error from Day 4...Rollback if the error occurs, save the game and load it again...it worked in the single day versions, maybe it still works.

Jul 9, 2017
In the Full Week Version it worked just fine for me...but i remember this Error from Day 4...Rollback if the error occurs, save the game and load it again...it worked in the single day versions, maybe it still works.
Thanks, that seems to have worked.

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i installed the game and its version is
Day 8+9 - Alpha Patch
so do i need to download older version cause your instructions says (click link -> show previous versions -> download "Week 1 - Final" patch)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i installed the game and its version is
Day 8+9 - Alpha Patch
so do i need to download older version cause your instructions says (click link -> show previous versions -> download "Week 1 - Final" patch)
If you want to play Week 1 (chapters 1-3): download the Week 1 game, Week 1 - Final patch, and Week 1 mod.

If you want to play Day 8+9 (chapter 4): download the Day 8+9 alpha and alpha patch.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I wish someone would give the door codes I cant find them anywhere and have spent 4 hours doing numbers.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I wish someone would give the door codes I cant find them anywhere and have spent 4 hours doing numbers.
Go to the game thread, there is a link to an faq in the OP the door code is near/at the bottom of that faq

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
4h for a 4 digit code with a 11 in it? I hope you dont work with Computers *gg*
Its 5911 - but there are only trapped Cats ^^

uunausnfausnf

Jul 2, 2019
After installing Lains mod in Week 1 it broke my game so I re downloaded but every time I try to load or start a new game I get the following error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
After installing Lains mod in Week 1 it broke my game so I re downloaded but every time I try to load or start a new game I get the following error.

Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.
It doesn't break your game. And if you want to uninstall the mod you'll also need to delete your persistent data save file in your game folder and your appdata renpy ecchi sensei folder. Or you could temporarily re-add the font and textbox from the mod to the game instead of deleting the persistent data.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote