Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You said first Download DM patch but this patch has just Mega link and file size 2.4gb. Everytime I try download I cant because of 2gb limit mega. How can I download this?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Dude Mega officaly has 2GB limit for normal users and this contents MegaSycng to. If you want download 2.4GB you need wait 12 hour or like this thing for limit breakoff...
I guess not for everyone because I downloaded the lightly compressed version and the DM patch using Megasync and did not hit a limit. Try using or megasync will automatically resume downloads when you get more quota. I would upload the patch for you but the mods running this place won't allow a direct link to the patch since it contains stuff that this website doesn't allow. You can also try contacting and ask them to host the file somewhere else too.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I have full uncompressed game with dark mind installed.
This works fine.
When I apply the mod, I get:
Ecchi.jpg

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does the mod work with the light compressed version?
Yes, works with any official version of the game.

I have full uncompressed game with dark mind installed.
This works fine.
When I apply the mod, I get:
That's not a mod. That and zip file you downloaded clearly says Unofficial Game. Download and install the Week 1 mod if you want the Week 1 mod.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "EcchiSensei-Week_1" folder.
The version I just downloaded has a folder named "Days" and a folder named "mod" ... no "game" folder. Help!

Okay so one must drag the Days and mod folders into the game folder of the base game. Got it. May want to change the text in the initial post.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The version I just downloaded has a folder named "Days" and a folder named "mod" ... no "game" folder. Help!
The days & mod folders are inside the game folder, you just copy/move that game folder to your ecchi sensei week 1 folder.

Reactions: Maid Lain

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Moved days and mod to the game folder, problem solved. Just panicked for a bit there at first. Didn't help that I moved the Christmas stuff wrong the first time and almost certainly blew it up.

Reactions: Hones

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, works with any official version of the game.

That's not a mod. That and zip file you downloaded clearly says Unofficial Game. Download and install the Week 1 mod if you want the Week 1 mod.
it was the mega from the op of this thread.
downloaded about 12 hours ago.

EDIT:
Just downloaded again.
this is definitely a different zip.
not sure how that happened...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
it was the mega from the op of this thread.
downloaded about 12 hours ago.
Which mega link was it though, did you read the title above the link?
was it:
week 1 <- this is the week 1 mod
specials <- this is the specials mod
yuki 1 <- this (no longer linked in op) is an unofficial game focused on yuki

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Okay so one must drag the Days and mod folders into the game folder of the base game. Got it. May want to change the text in the initial post.
no something must have gone wrong when you extracted the patch, when you extract EcchiSensei_Week1_LainsMod.zip
you should (as I do) get a folder called game that folder contains days + mod folders
all you need to do once you have extract the patch is copy the game folder to the ecchi sensei week 1 folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maid Lain
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote