Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Definitely something wrong. But I got the contents I needed so no harm I guess.

Instead of Zip -> Game -> Days / Mods, I get Zip -> Days / Mods.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Definitely something wrong. But I got the contents I needed so no harm I guess.

Instead of Zip -> Game -> Days / Mods, I get Zip -> Days / Mods.
Weird but yeah nevermind you got it all sorted on your end now so all's good,
Have Fun!

ThyHunter00

Oct 5, 2018
can someone please help am missing
image' u'
D3/3da118.png
D3/3ddream35.png
D4/4dho2_131.png
D5/d5_pasttime_15.jpg

Sep 29, 2017
I'm having an issue with my game, every 5-10 minutes the text will become covered in black bars and the game will freeze, I have the dark mind patch and maim lain's mod installed any ideas what's wrong?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm having an issue with my game, every 5-10 minutes the text will become covered in black bars and the game will freeze, I have the dark mind patch and maim lain's mod installed any ideas what's wrong?
The text becomes black bars? That sounds like a language setting issue maybe. I don't think it's the mod causing the issue. Try asking in the game thread.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
OK I want to ask, before install this mods, I need to install DM right?

So, I already install DM first and install Week 1 mods, and it works perfectly.

So I install christmas mod, this is where I got an error. When I fresh start the game, I got this error "maoname.png not found" or something like that. Do I need to install christmas mod before week 1? or before DM?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It doesnt matter if you install it before or after...Christmas/New Year is standalone and needs its own separate Folder...if i remember it correctly, the Halloween thing is integrated in the week...but i dont know it for sure, i just think i read it anywhere...i can tell you more after i finished the game or found the Halloween Part[y] ^^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It doesnt matter if you install it before or after...Christmas/New Year is standalone and needs its own separate Folder...if i remember it correctly, the Halloween thing is integrated in the week...but i dont know it for sure, i just think i read it anywhere...i can tell you more after i finished the game or found the Halloween Part[y] ^^
Yes the Halloween event is included in the week 1 version of the game. I think it is around day 5 maybe? I've forgotten but it is in there.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
OK I want to ask, before install this mods, I need to install DM right?

So, I already install DM first and install Week 1 mods, and it works perfectly.

So I install christmas mod, this is where I got an error. When I fresh start the game, I got this error "maoname.png not found" or something like that. Do I need to install christmas mod before week 1? or before DM?
The Week 1 mod is for the Week 1 game. The Christmas Special mod is for the Christmas Special game.
Don't use the Christmas Special mod on the Week 1 game.

punkboi724

May 28, 2017
I'm hitting an odd crash when it asks if I want to hide the quick menu. Same crash, whichever I choose and I can't figure out how to bypass the question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm hitting an odd crash when it asks if I want to hide the quick menu. Same crash, whichever I choose and I can't figure out how to bypass the question.
You're using a really old version of the mod. Delete the old mod from your game or re-extract the game to a new folder, and then download and use the current version of the mod.

punkboi724

May 28, 2017
You're using a really old version of the mod. Delete the old mod from your game or re-extract the game to a new folder, and then download and use the current version of the mod.
Cool, where should I go for the current version of the mod? Because the version I used was from a fresh install, both of the game, and of the mod from the first page of this thread.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Cool, where should I go for the current version of the mod? Because the version I used was from a fresh install, both of the game, and of the mod from the first page of this thread.
Ah I see the problem, you used the Christmas Special mod on the Week 1 game.

The Week 1 mod is for the Week 1 game. The Christmas Special mod is for the Christmas Special game.
Don't use the Christmas Special mod on the Week 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote