Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMordac

Apr 18, 2019
I keep getting an issue where it can't find "images". Espeacially any image that is suppused to have yuki in it. I've tried all the links and mod downloads, installed them all correctly and still no joy.

EDIT: Nm, stupidly used the wrong DM patch. Sorted.

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Hm click on Gallery after starting up the game (without any patches or anything) Saki, Himiko, Mao, Haruka, Mrs. Matsumoto all seem to throw an error.

Last edited:

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
any other link for dm patch week 1 cant use mega because im a free user and its cap is 2 gb everyday TIA

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
any other link for dm patch week 1 cant use mega because im a free user and its cap is 2 gb everyday TIA
nope, what you can do to avoid any mega cap is start the download then wait for it to hit the limit once it has use a vpn like windscribe then refresh the page and continue the download, it will start from where it left off.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
nope, what you can do to avoid any mega cap is start the download then wait for it to hit the limit once it has use a vpn like windscribe then refresh the page and continue the download, it will start from where it left off.

Literally in OP is Google Drive download which works no bother :/

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Literally in OP is Google Drive download which works no bother :/
Did you read the post I was replying to?
That link is for Lains mod not the DM Patch.

Reactions: fortuna95

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Mega does a little under 5gb allowed for "free" users every 5 hours which is more than enough for the 2.42gb DM patch, so you either hit your limit when you tried earlier or are using a browser that can support large downloads like firefox.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortuna95
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote