Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Not sure if someone mentioned it and I'm blind or not, but anyone got the code for the door (End of Day 3 I think)? Or if there even is one? xD considering this thread looks more active than the actual game thread I thought I'd ask here :D
I believe the number is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I'm assuming that Maim will wait until they Release Week 2,
or Week 1+2 with fixed "load older game progression" issues before making an updated mod.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There are 2 from 3 partial Releases, one bugged and one fixed. It doesnt make much sense to start modding them now, week 2 will be out soon and Lain has many Mods to manage...

May 14, 2018
For those that just want the textbox fixed, you can create a "mod" folder in the /game directory and pull the "Lain_Overrides.rpyc ; Lain_Styles.rpyc ; Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf ; textbox.png" files into said new mod folder. It'll throw an error at the start about the wrong version of DM patch, but it makes the game nice to look at & play while we wait for the proper mod from Lain.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
*sees lots of 'does it work/need DM patch' questions... decides to ask anyway*

Does this need the Dark Mi-*gets splattered with pies thrown by people tired of seeing the question.*

joking.
of course it doesn't work with the DM Pa... *looks around and sees more people readying to throw pies*...

-
Can't wait for Wk 2.

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
For those waiting for week 2, from BlueCat's patreon post:
"That is why an update to the ingame and scene gallery only happens in the megamerges (the next one being "Month 1" and not "Week 2" as many people erroneously believe (even though I mentioned that multiple times)). "
Not sure how Lain plans to approach this but there won't be a week 2 or 3.

svensson1337

Jun 20, 2019
I just love your mods man!
Helped me alot the first week so thanks :)
But when will you release days 8-11 i already pay your patreon so if you put it there i will get it.
I was just wondering if you have approximately time when you release days 8-11?

Or will you just wait for week 2 or something :)

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, i tried to use DM mod and Lain mod. Got an error message at first attempt for smart phone interaction, shortly after getting the phone as present from Fuyu. Is there a way to use both mods?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Hey, i tried to use DM mod and Lain mod. Got an error message at first attempt for smart phone interaction, shortly after getting the phone as present from Fuyu. Is there a way to use both mods?
you have to install the DM mod first like the Top post says

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote