Others Completed Ecchi with Kemonomimi Girls [Final] [Neet Corp.]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
when I saw the miniature I said "how strange, this looks like a shigure fused with yukikaze, from azur lane" but when I saw the images and saw Atago I had no doubts hahahahaha

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Ok so... is this like a collection of pictures? Why is it on games? What type of game is this? Is this even a game?

I downloaded it. It is not a game, it's just an animated picture gallery.

Don't go into this expecting any gameplay, you just watch the gifs and fap I guess.
I don't even know why this is even under the "games" tag, (probably cause you to select the gifs within the "game", still not a game)
You could make the same argument about 80% of the games posted here. Most of the VN's consist of clicking to progress and fapping to pictures.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This looks like the original Japanese game, not the translated one. Compare it to the translated Eldridge game, that has no choice of language...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drogorn

Jun 24, 2018
So, not only is this "Totally not Azur Lane", the artwork is also blatantly stolen. That Atago pic in particular I'd recognise easily, it's a blatant low-effort trace of a popular fan art. In fact, all of it seems to be.
Shame on these devs, this is low effort AND stolen artwork.

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
literally disappointment, there is no loli...
if the author mean Great Yukikaze as a loli then no, she doesn't even look like so

downfoward1

Jun 28, 2020
What are the other games that made this? Since I've seen a few videos that were made and assuming it was also made from neet corp. Such as Sirius vol2, but seen others without the tentacle game one

AltusDev

Aug 30, 2022
What are the other games that made this? Since I've seen a few videos that were made and assuming it was also made from neet corp. Such as Sirius vol2, but seen others without the tentacle game one
If you want actual games, you can check out the Suspended Sex Simulators, both volumes.
If not, just find his other HAnimation stuff.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes