Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
I see too much complaining about this game, it's fucking tight. Very smooth compared to alot of side scrollers. I just wish there were more of everything in the game.
11out of 10.

If there's any games as smooth as this I'd appreciate it bunches if anyone could recommend. Action, niceness.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
maybe report it next time? its not just used for the wonderful blame & flame game against ntr/anti-ntr
I'll do that next time. I actually did think it was just used for flame/toxicity/rule violations only.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
do tell me about this , is there an english version? seems interesting
https://f95zone.to/threads/bitch-exorcist-rio-1-6-housegame.1747/

There are 6 English Translated games in the Bitch Exorcist Rio series, 5 of which are RPGM, 1 of which is a sidescroller.

The games in general delve heavily into the tentacles/rape/bondage/corruption genre so if that's not your cup of tea these games probably aren't for you haha. It is very standard turn based combat and game over rape kinda stuff with scenarios, traps, etc.

The main character, Rio, is generally a slutty and dominating character. But on her journeys and investigations, she constantly finds herself in situations where even she becomes overwhelmed and dominated against her will. There's a constant theme of her overestimating herself.

In my opinion, Bitch Exorcist Rio 3 is by far the best in the series and really leans into the corruption aspect in addition to having (imo) the best art style and most interesting game.

Reactions: cyan101

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I would hate this a lot less if the animations didn't take 300 years and weren't nearly impossible to avoid, then impossible to skip.
Fucking kill me if you're going to.
It's so well animated and the gameplay seems like it could be fun but god do I fucking hate it.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
I would hate this a lot less if the animations didn't take 300 years and weren't nearly impossible to avoid, then impossible to skip.
Fucking kill me if you're going to.
It's so well animated and the gameplay seems like it could be fun but god do I fucking hate it.
You can actually skip animations by pressing A on the keyboard.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes