axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Oh I thought you meant Seraphina. I'm still trying to figure that one out to and haven't had any luck sorry :(
At the very beginning of the game, when you go to the back alley for the first time, the game would present to you a choice whether to help a girl harassed by two bandits. Don't be too eager, pick the second option not to help immediately but then choose to follow Seraphina which leads to the garden. After that, go to rest in garden and meet her there to play.

Nessa in garden is a thing of chapter 2. I'm afraid you have to start over.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
At the very beginning of the game, when you go to the back alley for the first time, the game would present to you a choice whether to help a girl harassed by two bandits. Don't be too eager, pick the second option not to help immediately but then choose to follow Seraphina which leads to the garden. After that, go to rest in garden and meet her there to play.

Nessa in garden is a thing of chapter 2. I'm afraid you have to start over.
Thanks yeah I have both of them this is one was referring to

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone have any help on bounty hunting for Victor seems everything always loops back to start no matter which way you go in the manor

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
Anyone have any help on bounty hunting for Victor seems everything always loops back to start no matter which way you go in the manor
Listen to Victor's voice. If he says you are *closer*, then the previous choice is the right one. That way, you can figure out the right turns along the way pretty quickly.

Wendy69

Sep 7, 2022
Hi Dev,
side task "HELPING THE FUGITIVE " I have release the boat but it doesn't complete but the guy keep asking for a new task. Now it has created 3 new duplicates for the same task.
please advice how to fix it.

1717941511625.png

Northwood

Oct 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to completely delete saves and disable to cloud import? I am getting some weird error codes when I save over one created in the older version, then try to load it. I've deleted all older instances of the game folder and don't see where the data could be hiding. Just want to start with a clean slate. Thanks in advance.

Edit: looks like the saves were also going to the AppData folder on C:, which is not where I installed, and two copies were being kept. I'm testing now to see if I broke anything and if the saves work/ reload properly.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to completely delete saves and disable to cloud import? I am getting some weird error codes when I save over one created in the older version, then try to load it. I've deleted all older instances of the game folder and don't see where the data could be hiding. Just want to start with a clean slate. Thanks in advance.

Edit: looks like the saves were also going to the AppData folder on C:, which is not where I installed, and two copies were being kept. I'm testing now to see if I broke anything and if the saves work/ reload properly.
This is the name of folder Triadv1 in roaming - renpy you shouldn't have any problems I've deleted it many times already ( on any renpy game saves are also sent to the roaming -renpy normally under the game name but this one is different it's name above)

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Right now and I'm not sure but I think there is a bug when you are in the hint section. If you click on main quest you do not see anything.

Which kinda hinders things because supposedly when you go visit Cassandra she asks how is your progress on the mission but not sure what the mission is.

Sidequests do work in hint quide and I don't have any of those left at the moment. It kind of leaves me wondering if 2.6 is like the previous episodes that will let you know when you've hit the end of the episode.

This update kinda felt more sandbox like.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Also it seems like there is a bug in the save system where you can only use page 1 of the save slots.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
his sa
Is anyone else unable to complete Tsartas mission? I do everything and it just stays there, and he keeps appearing again and again and adding more quests to the diary.
I think it's bugged now. It took a few times to actually get it to work but it finally did. I wound up having to do it like 4-5 times.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
If Seraphina is the girl who you get to battle at the training grounds I hope you get another chance later. I chose to battle Maeve and haven't seen seraphina since.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Reading through the recent posts I am guessing and fact pretty sure it is Cassandra and Seraphina I am missing.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I was kinda bummed I didn't get ravenna card when I beat her
Well damn you know you could of put everything in one post LOL. Pretty sure the mission you are talking about isn't complete in 26 it is in 27 and you can complete it, it's the end of the update and main story so make sure you have everything else done that you want to do before completing it.

With the save spots the alignment is off so just hover around number or arrow till you see it blue then click.

I didn't have any problem with Tsartas quest gave me the letter as soon as I got back.

Didn't you battle Seraphina 3-4 times in the garden, not sure but I think all 3 will show back up at training ground for you to pick one.

Patreon page has been removed 27 is available on itch.io tho at lease it was Friday

I don't beleive there is any new content for either Cassandra or Seraphina I couldn't find any in 27 and when you finish main story you don't go back to the town or army barracks game ends

You didn't get card from Ravenna because you didn't win she wasn't finished atleast that is what I think reason is

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes