4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
Could anyone share a list of scenes up to date or if lazy a save so i can check?
I tried a few stuffs to collect all the cards of girls in hope for another scene but thora or the courtesans didnt get more. Is the collect all the cards a thing to unlock scenes or not mandatory?
idk about all that, but i do know that at one point you get to choose between who is knocking on the door, you can choose 3, but only 2 of those are tied to a scene, choosing any1 here will lock out 1 or both scenes depending on who you choose
i have not seen a way to get back into the other scene(s) after picking

tbh, those are exactly the sort of things i dont like

also i could not help but notice a few text errors,
on instead of in, mostly related to pregnancy mentions
astrid being called anya during the first half of the first scene? might just be my buggy game ...
multiple dustown instead of dusKtown

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
wookie ookie ; pal why patreon ban ? there is no incest in this game or was it because of the AI generated Art?
I have no idea I was thinking the same thing developer never really went into reason why that I've seen. Is AI not allowed on Patreon I never realized that if it's not :unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have no idea I was thinking the same thing developer never really went into reason why that I've seen. Is AI not allowed on Patreon I never realized that if it's not :unsure:
I think yes, because of the posibility to make fake vids, and they just banned AI art in whatever form, just to be shure, more so since they got on the stockmarket.

Yufox

Nov 18, 2017
wookie ookie ; pal why patreon ban ? there is no incest in this game or was it because of the AI generated Art?
Divine never was told a reason why patreon banned the page. We also checked the guidelines, but there is nothing about AI art in the way Divine uses it in there. Every attempt to get the page unbanned or to find out the reason for the ban was unanswered, completely ignored.

At first we suspected that it was because of a crackdown patreon took against creators of adult games, several were banned over the course of 3 - 4 months, but a lot of them were unbanned again after inquiring via mail.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Divine never was told a reason why patreon banned the page
Damn Patreon bull shit again I'm really starting to hate Patreon I wish SS would up their game to make platform more like Patreon without the bullshit and be more competitive

Reactions: Yufox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Damn Patreon bull shit again I'm really starting to hate Patreon I wish SS would up their game to make platform more like Patreon without the bullshit and be more competitive
well, they would be submited into the same as patreon, then,

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
also they banned me in discord for message "dead game" when its obviously fact SAD XD(
You need to read. Game is considered abandoned if no update in 18 months or no post or anything in 3 months F95 rules, also if you read the thread here you would know that developer will probably not post game here any longer because of postings of his supporter codes. please check thread before posting game is dead. Game is also on Steam and Itch

stanlyyyq

Nov 27, 2022
You need to read. Game is considered abandoned if no update in 18 months or no post or anything in 3 months F95 rules, also if you read the thread here you would know that developer will probably not post game here any longer because of postings of his supporter codes. please check thread before posting game is dead. Game is also on Steam and Itch
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes