4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Hey DeviantDreamsGames thank you for the game.

Two things that came to my attention:

1. It seems that you lock yourself out of Thoras scenes if you start out with a lemonade. Would be nice to get her when you talk to her again and then choose the ale.

2. Choosing the option at the bar: "Maeve is sitting by the bar drinking some ale" leads to talking to Isolde?

3. Could you overlay multiple cards you acquire and give a note/hint/differntly colored lining around the card when selecting cards to see which one you already have please? A compendium or list where you can check which cards you have and which you are missing and where to acquire them would also be a nice QoL update.

4. I'm stuck in the mainstory: I visisted the castle and the other village and brought the villager some food and took a look at the well. What am I supposed to do next? I bought all the books beforehand and nothing triggers.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to see how the game and the story develop.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

1. It seems that you lock yourself out of Thoras scenes if you start out with a lemonade. Would be nice to get her when you talk to her again and then choose the ale.

2. Choosing the option at the bar: "Maeve is sitting by the bar drinking some ale" leads to talking to Isolde?

3. Could you overlay multiple cards you acquire and give a note/hint/differntly colored lining around the card when selecting cards to see which one you already have please? A compendium or list where you can check which cards you have and which you are missing and where to acquire them would also be a nice QoL update.

4. I'm stuck in the mainstory: I visisted the castle and the other village and brought the villager some food and took a look at the well. What am I supposed to do next? I bought all the books beforehand and nothing triggers.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to see how the game and the story develop.
Keep going to town, exploring the side steets, events trigger randomly, also going to the Brothel, and to the Card fighting pit, not only gives you cards you have some H scenes as well.
the main story progresion triggers after a big event.

Reactions: wookie ookie

000Pon

Aug 19, 2023
It's a very interesting game but I found some bugs
Exception error crashed bounty hunter:“Sayer 'graysog' is not defined”
I tried to fix the error by deleting and installing the latest version. Screenshot 2024-08-12 000332.png

Reactions: Shaneride

Magnum80

Jun 11, 2022
It's a very interesting game but I found some bugs
Exception error crashed bounty hunter:“Sayer 'graysog' is not defined”
I tried to fix the error by deleting and installing the latest version. View attachment 3921374
The dev already answer for this one, a few days ago.
This is a typo in the variable name 'graysog' instead of 'grayson'. I don't know if we can fix it ourselves, but this will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: 000Pon

Magnum80

Jun 11, 2022

Aaaaaaaaaaah ! I was wondering how to unlock access to Thora's scenes. However, I was convinced that I had already chosen both options in previous versions... I will start a new game in the next update.

Magnum80

Jun 11, 2022
Is there any codes we can use to have more money or better cards?
I didn't play much, but the best way to earn money is by playing the memory game at warehouse. You'll have to do it anyway to fullfill an other sidequest.

Dummy256

Jan 28, 2018
Ok, I seem to have fixed 'graysog' error. Put this file into /game/chapter2 folder and this should do it.

P.S. also rollback feature can be enabled via UnRen.

Reactions: sflord

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
Ok, I seem to have fixed 'graysog' error. Put this file into /game/chapter2 folder and this should do it.

P.S. also rollback feature can be enabled via UnRen.
Thanks for the file, works fine
Now I can finally read I am supposed to be doing 4 bounties before I can continue ..but I have done 4 ..but cant continue ...
next game version I think..

Also I cant get unren/console anything to work on this game

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks for the file, works fine
Now I can finally read I am supposed to be doing 4 bounties before I can continue ..but I have done 4 ..but cant continue ...
next game version I think..

Also I cant get unren/console anything to work on this game
Click the cat collar to continue.

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
Click the cat collar to continue.
My game/save must be broken AF, I dont see a cat let alone a cat collar anywhere

Only thing i can do is repeat fight Agatha without purpose, bounty, marcus ..all dead ends

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
My game/save must be broken AF, I dont see a cat let alone a cat collar anywhere

Only thing i can do is repeat fight Agatha without purpose, bounty, marcus ..all dead ends
Did you go into the room at army barracks and find Noel and agree to help her that's how you get cat collar. In main square if you click on collar it will advance story to the send of update scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
Did you go into the room at army barracks and find Noel and agree to help her that's how you get cat collar. In main square if you click on collar it will advance story to the send of update scene
Yeah nope,
marcus has nothing, bh has nothing after i done the 4 and it keeps telling i need 4
and bar has agatha sometimes whom i already beat 20 times
also did the ghoul

i cant leave the town or anything alike either

pretty sure my save is fubar,

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yeah nope,
marcus has nothing, bh has nothing after i done the 4 and it keeps telling i need 4
and bar has agatha sometimes whom i already beat 20 times
also did the ghoul

i cant leave the town or anything alike either
Yeah I think that's going to suck. I'm not sure if it's bug or way it should be but I tried a bunch of time and you can't advance the story to the end unless you have Noel and click on her collar, don't know if it was changed in .28 or not. Your best bet would be to load save before you get to army barracks and start over from there and make sure you get Noel. you are at the part of game where there is only one main scene left and update ends. It sucks sorry :(

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah I think that's going to suck. I'm not sure if it's bug or way it should be but I tried a bunch of time and you can't advance the story to the end unless you have Noel and click on her collar, don't know if it was changed in .28 or not. Your best bet would be to load save before you get to army barracks and start over from there and make sure you get Noel. you are at the part of game where there is only one main scene left and update ends. It sucks sorry :(
yeah i dont even have things that far back anymore, would be half a year old anyways
also i think ill just wait for the next big update honestly, now i know some of the pitfalls that could lock out certain scenes etc by going a different path ...seriously kinda hate that sort of stuff..at least that's what i have seen stated a few times in this thread ...not sure if thats true but im just thinking it might
i heard some of thora gets locked out based on first pick lemonade instead of ale/beer

thing is, we dont really know for sure i think, like the 3rd scene for a few might not even be in the game yet, you'd never know

also i would like to seem some kind of marker for cards i already have on the page where you select the cards from after you won
purely to avoid picking a card you already have
having the big collection inventory kinda thing ..it helps but you'd still need to remember everything

Last edited:
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
yeah i dont even have things that far back anymore, would be half a year old anyways
also i think ill just wait for the next big update honestly, now i know some of the pitfalls that could lock out certain scenes etc by going a different path ...seriously kinda hate that sort of stuff..at least that's what i have seen stated a few times in this thread ...not sure if thats true but im just thinking it might
i heard some of thora gets locked out based on first pick lemonade instead of ale/beer

thing is, we dont really know for sure i think, like the 3rd scene for a few might not even be in the game yet, you'd never know

also i would like to seem some kind of marker for cards i already have on the area's where you select the cards from
purely to avoid picking a card you already have
having the big collection inventory kinda thing ..it helps but you'd still need to remember everything
0.28 is out on SS and released to the last tier I believe so should be public in few days, I don't think dev will upload it here tho https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-cards-of-destiny-v0-2-7-1-deviant-dreams.187958/post-14421406 But may be with 0.28 you'll be able to advance the story from point your at

sflord

Oct 31, 2021
0.28 is out on SS and released to the last tier I believe so should be public in few days, I don't think dev will upload it here tho https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-cards-of-destiny-v0-2-7-1-deviant-dreams.187958/post-14421406 But may be with 0.28 you'll be able to advance the story from point your at
Yeah sad really.

I also wonder how this is supposed to work out

You get a code in your mail or something?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Yeah sad really.

I also wonder how this is supposed to work out

You get a code in your mail or something?
My guess is that it comes to email you registered with Steam or you get it right on your Steam account. The lowest tier on SS is 5$ and you still get game 30 days before any public release. I've been getting on Itch haven't decided yet how I'm going to go now

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Could anyone share a list of scenes up to date or if lazy a save so i can check?
I tried a few stuffs to collect all the cards of girls in hope for another scene but thora or the courtesans didnt get more. Is the collect all the cards a thing to unlock scenes or not mandatory?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes