4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Magnum80

Jun 11, 2022
When i try to do the quest, without Noel and fight the orc (tried both options charge or sneak), when the fight ends it went back to the end of the fight against the soldier in the army barracks before the end of chapter 1. Then you're stuck with the following choices, which were offered before spending the first night at the barracks.

Edit : I have one more bug.
I don't know when this first happened, but I'm currently in Thornwick. When I try to access my card collection, by clicking the "Back" or "Done" buttons, I'm systematically ejected from my game and returned to the main menu.
Edit 2 : I load a save before entering Thornwick. The bug start after the second night.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibell420

ibell420

May 8, 2021
When i try to do the quest, without Noel and fight the orc (tried both options charge or sneak), when the fight ends it went back to the end of the fight against the soldier in the army barracks before the end of chapter 1. Then you're stuck with the following choices, which were offered before spending the first night at the barracks.

Edit : I have one more bug.
I don't know when this first happened, but I'm currently in Thornwick. When I try to access my card collection, by clicking the "Back" or "Done" buttons, I'm systematically ejected from my game and returned to the main menu.
Edit 2 : I load a save before entering Thornwick. The bug start after the second night.

I can't do the quest with the orc's also. Any choice you play cards and end up at the barracks. Also when going to the bounty hunter in the town after you get robbed the game crashes because graysog is not defined.

1722799139516.png

It doesn't look like this was game tested if you have a variable not defined and it is important to the game.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I can't do the quest with the orc's also. Any choice you play cards and end up at the barracks. Also when going to the bounty hunter in the town after you get robbed the game crashes because graysog is not defined.

View attachment 3899152

It doesn't look like this was game tested if you have a variable not defined and it is important to the game.
Yes sure, it wasn't playtested. Or it was a find replace that I made and ended up replacing the letter 'n' for the letter 'g' accidentally before the release and didn't notice I made the mistake.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Radigan12

Jun 2, 2020
Don't let the haters ruffle your feathers too much. They'll be the first to point out every mistake and treat you as if you're a terrible person. Just know that you have a really nice project on your hands and a lot of people enjoy it :)

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Don't let the haters ruffle your feathers too much. They'll be the first to point out every mistake and treat you as if you're a terrible person
And never give you Kudos for everything that is good for which there is a lot

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Good start, went worse, ended to bugfest. Even the card game itself is still bugged.

after these few updates can already see to which direction the content is going and what is the plan for updates... so left from patreon quite fast before the ship sinks.

Good try, maybe next time.

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Good start, went worse, ended to bugfest. Even the card game itself is still bugged.

after these few updates can already see to which direction the content is going and what is the plan for updates... so left from patreon quite fast before the ship sinks.

Good try, maybe next time.
Odd timing to tell that lie.

Bonkers56

May 6, 2022
Have had bugs giving me the white screen when I visit the bounty hunter. Also had the bug with the orcs that when I beat them got shunted to the fort being told I just won over the guard.

kokoriko22

Jul 4, 2024
View attachment 3237235

Overview:
Echoes: Cards of Destiny is a free immersive adult game that combines captivating storytelling with strategic card game combat mechanics. Dive into a rich narrative where your choices shape not only your destiny, but the world's fate.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-06-20
Developer: Deviant Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.7.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

How does one get past the Victor the Viper Bounty?

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
Will the card duel always be with 9 cards, or will it upgrade at some point to have 15 or more?

I think having more cards to play would allow more strategies, and make "fights" less repetitive.

nairolf

Jan 5, 2018
Was a patreon supporter and now just saw the page got canned. Don't understand how you still can't zoom into cards. Why would you make a game with AI generated cards images to collect and then only have them at a tiny resolution?

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hello,

Great game for an AI art, well done.

A few opinions here if that can help in any way.
- Some "collection" mark on the cards when u get any reward would reduce the pain of knowing what to get for the collection.
- Thora quest does never mark as finished or i missed smthg ?
- Going to thornwick, i didnt see any prompt that i'd be stuck there, even if yeah in a finished game i'd probably not be stuck there.

To fellow on this thread : Any save with everything unlocked or some detailled list of the scenes available now, so i can go and complete my stuff with a goal instead of spamming cardfights to check if there is scenes are and there?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes