4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
It doesn't match, I wander endlessly along the corridor
That wasn't for Victor and mansion That was for the forest and Timbermance. This is for mansion
straight
right
left
straight
right
search library

What is error at bounty hunter, what are you playing on

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
there is a constant error when you go to the bounty hunter
I'm guessing you mean this one:
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'graysog' is not defined.

Yeah, it's been reported to the developer. But thanks to Bronzimus leaking all the card codes, the developer is righteously pissed, and may not be posting any public releases for some time. That may include fixes to the last release.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What are you playing on phone or desk top
guess that doesn't matter I play on pc and had those also, although I could Ignore them and continue the quests, only the Top Tier didn't work out.
to everybody asking for the codes, from the playing point of view you don't need them you can defeat all oponents with the onboard cards, from the art aspect it is different, of course.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
guess that doesn't matter I play on pc and had those also, although I could Ignore them and continue the quests, only the Top Tier didn't work out.
to everybody asking for the codes, from the playing point of view you don't need them you can defeat all oponents with the onboard cards, from the art aspect it is different, of course.
I never got error I just figured the top tier wasn't in update yet, because if I clicked on it I got message that he told me sorry that's above your pay grade and explained what had to be done to get that tier, then I left made sure everything else was done and finished the update

Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes