4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How do you complete the well in the neigbouring village?
How do you get past the demon girl or can you avoid her, if you do avoid her does the elf girl die?
really need a better WT - the sandbox is fine but leaves too many items unfinished - found the shapshifter for the merchant but now cannot get the artifacts discount as she is never there and the furball always wants to kill me

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
DeviantDreamsGames with the replayability, is there a feature that allows you to carry your deck/cards over to a new game(+) if you wish so or do you always have to start from scratch?
1722314824254.png
How about moving the portraits to the side and giving even more room to the beautiful cards? The bigger the playing field, the better in my opinion.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
since last update i ran into problem after problem
or i get a complete orange screen and everything freezes (need alt contr delete to close echo)
or get the grey screen with the text something happened

anyone else got this or is there a fix

i like the game but dont like it enough to start from scratch because the repetiveness (is that even a word hahaha )

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
since last update i ran into problem after problem
or i get a complete orange screen and everything freezes (need alt contr delete to close echo)
or get the grey screen with the text something happened

anyone else got this or is there a fix

i like the game but dont like it enough to start from scratch because the repetiveness (is that even a word hahaha )
Dev uploaded a Fix yesterday

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-cards-of-destiny-v0-2-7-1-deviant-dreams.187958/post-14405720

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
great game Kudos Dev! enjoyed it to the fullest, I discovered it yesterday,
run into problems with the side quest Tsartas, the fugitive, I did the quest 3 times, bribed the guard, but each time I went back to the alley, he was again there, asking me for help, aaand repeat.
then it was imposible for me to find the "Timbermancer" (more due to not knowing how to take the hints, (I had no 50 gold for the villiger.
Ok the Bounty hunter quest was, broken but you know already
keep up your exelent work ! looking forward to the next Update.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
great game Kudos Dev! enjoyed it to the fullest, I discovered it yesterday,
run into problems with the side quest Tsartas, the fugitive, I did the quest 3 times, bribed the guard, but each time I went back to the alley, he was again there, asking me for help, aaand repeat.
then it was imposible for me to find the "Timbermancer" (more due to not knowing how to take the hints, (I had no 50 gold for the villiger.
Ok the Bounty hunter quest was, broken but you know already
keep up your exelent work ! looking forward to the next Update.
Try this for Timbermancer Left,left,right,, middle,left I didn't have that prob with Tsartas

Reactions: xapican

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
still having issues after downloading the latest update (including fix)
downloaded it.
opened old folder and copied the saves
removed old folder installed new download
placed the saves in game
started the game
opened saves
start playing
after two cliks ik got this

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
still having issues after downloading the latest update (including fix)
downloaded it.
opened old folder and copied the saves
removed old folder installed new download
placed the saves in game
started the game
opened saves
start playing
after two cliks ik got this
Try a new install but also do this 1st Delete User-Appdata-Roaming-RenPy-Triadv1-1695557046, Delete game. Re-install game then put you save folder back into the game folder and load save see if that works (put your save folder on desktop to save it before deleting game)

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
just looked in my renpy map (user/appdata /roaming /renpy/ ) but there is no map called echoes off dest but neither a map called triadv 1 )
but thanks anyway for help

after ignoring the exeption i can go further but the exeptions keep popping up

i will wait till next update and than i will see if its solved

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
just looked in my renpy map (user/appdata /roaming /renpy/ ) but there is no map called echoes off dest but neither a map called triadv 1 )
but thanks anyway for help

after ignoring the exeption i can go further but the exeptions keep popping up

i will wait till next update and than i will see if its solved
That's strange I have that folder and alway delete it if I want to start a new playthrough or game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks wookie ookie, but at this point, people just don't care if this is my livelyhood or not.

I think this was my last public release for a while.
Did you try other platforms like Nutaku ? they don't have this problems with AI generated art ?
wookie ookie ; thankxx pal worked with your wt, :love: (Tsardas contiue to be"seasick" or maybe he wan't s to open a ship trade at this point.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Tsardas contiue to be"seasick" or maybe he wan't s to open a ship trade at this poin
Welcome. Now that I think about it when I did it first time I went back right away and same thing happened I paid again it was same, I loaded save before paid guard off, then paid him off waited a number of days think 5-7 before went back to ally, then was able to tell him that it was done (so many game floating around in my head Lol )

Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes