4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
That one I was able to finish but not be able to return to the bounty hunter...
I was just able to do it again try this pull you save folder from game and put on desk top. Then delete game and User-Appdata-Roaming-RenPy-Triadv1-1695557046. Re-install game then put you save folder back into the game folder and load save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Singer2022

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Continuing right just gets back to the main hallway for me. Game also goes back to title screen when I try to view the collection, or edit a deck.
Are you getting what Victor said in first 2 screen shots and then going right. I just did it again and it worked

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Are you getting what Victor said in first 2 screen shots and then going right. I just did it again and it worked
Figured it out, he says the same thing if you go right at the start, then going right again was what took me back to the start.

Reactions: wookie ookie

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Isn't that the mid-tier, not the High Tier? I can't leave the village since I don't have the high-tier complete but I completed Victor
There is no high tier in this update when you click on it you should get this EDIT follow below to advance if you have everything else done

Last edited:

wpmwpm

Sep 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but the Victor maze seems unsolvable. What's the first move? I looked at the screenshots and tried to follow the prompts, but none of the resulting paths work. I get his message in a few different areas, even not when selecting "go right," which makes the clue sort of worthless...

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
Continuing right just gets back to the main hallway for me. Game also goes back to title screen when I try to view the collection, or edit a deck.
When I played this game, it was fun right until this part. After trying every possible combination, I unsubscribed and deleted it.

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
Isn't that the mid-tier, not the High Tier? I can't leave the village since I don't have the high-tier complete but I completed Victor
I'm convinced it can't be done; perhaps it's bugged on some machines. It's odd that no one has stepped forward and actually given directions like L, R, R, F.

Codesterz

Jul 3, 2017
I can't clear the chapter 2 goblin quest because of a bug. Doesn't matter if I sneak in or rush them down. I get into a battle and after winning the battle it starts dialogue from the barracks before chapter 2 started where you can bet money on a game of cards against some soldiers. It then brings me to the choice screen at the barracks before chapter 2.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I'm sorry, but the Victor maze seems unsolvable. What's the first move? I looked at the screenshots and tried to follow the prompts, but none of the resulting paths work. I get his message in a few different areas, even not when selecting "go right," which makes the clue sort of worthless...
Make sure you return to the starting point or give up and try another day with the following:

straight
right
left
straight
right
search library

I've found the graysog bug, I'll fix it.

I can't clear the chapter 2 goblin quest because of a bug. Doesn't matter if I sneak in or rush them down. I get into a battle and after winning the battle it starts dialogue from the barracks before chapter 2 started where you can bet money on a game of cards against some soldiers. It then brings me to the choice screen at the barracks before chapter 2.
I'll investigate this one

Codesterz

Jul 3, 2017
Make sure you return to the starting point or give up and try another day with the following:

straight
right
left
straight
right
search library

I've found the graysog bug, I'll fix it.

I'll investigate this one
I managed to get by it by doing it on a different day. It was happening on the first day of returning to the town at the start of chapter 2.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Just spent 6 hours playing, and only 'pregnancy' content i saw was in a card i bought in a shop.... Should i bother to continue?

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
It can be done I have enclosed some screen shots
I'm beginning to wonder if my game or my save is bugged. I get that dialog but in a different hallway. I have never seen the hallway you showed in your first image, and I think I've tried every possible possible combination of Left, Right, and straight (when available) out to 3 levels deep thus far.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I'm beginning to wonder if my game or my save is bugged. I get that dialog but in a different hallway. I have never seen the hallway you showed in your first image, and I think I've tried every possible possible combination of Left, Right, and straight (when available) out to 3 levels deep thus far.
Check this out and try it from dev make sure to start over or do next day https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-cards-of-destiny-v0-2-7-1-deviant-dreams.187958/post-14414153

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How the hell are you supposed to beat the devil bitch - she has cards that contain SS that beat anything you can place
this game is annoyingly hard

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes