4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Ummm...I talked to the baker, who I think forced me to buy something, I don't know what, but this is my screen now:

1722192144773.png

Hitting buttons, doing anything doesn't seem to do anything.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
probably a bug:

Started a new game, and once i got to Day 1 and exploring the town, i can do two things (out of visiting the baker, checking the sidestreets, looking into the bookstore, etc.) and then some kind of event seems to trigger.
Which turns the whole screen orange.
No inputs work anymore (right-click to bring up the menu for example) and i have to press the X to close the game like 5 times.

I can of course circumvent this by going to the tavern after 1 action. Then the next day, same thing happens.

I downloaded the 0.2.7.1S (PC) Version, from the pixeldrain link on the first page.

Edit: Oops, only after posting my comment did the site refresh to see others have the same problem.
Oh its not just me then

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Uhmmm.....I just came to this thread, to see if there is a fix for the baker situation, (will try the new fixed version from op)
but it happend also when you go to the secondary streets after meeting the girl,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway great game till now, kudos dev.
edit: the page just refreshed and I saw that someone had already reported the bug so yeah ! Thanks for sharing dev. and great game so far !

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

exter

May 29, 2017
im not sure if this was asked before, but will we at some point be able too enlarge the card pictures? they are well done but unfortunatelly they are also very small.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I've updated the download almost 1h ago. It should be fixed. I even re-downloaded everything and tested (PC version) and it's working.
Make sure you delete the old folder and install it clean.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes