4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Question. If the duelists refresh their deck with higher tier cards, how would I collect their old cards from their weaker deck? I want to collect for the art.
No idea I wanted to sell all my extra cards, but keep for the art is good idea. What you can do is make a copy of the images.rpa file in the game folder to a separate folder and then put Rpa extract in that folder, drop the images.rpa on top of Rpa extract when it's done you will have every image the game. If the images are webp then you need to use webp converter which will convert them to png or jpg so you can save and view without browser if you need programs I have them

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
No idea I wanted to sell all my extra cards, but keep for the art is good idea. What you can do is make a copy of the images.rpa file in the game folder to a separate folder and then put Rpa extract in that folder, drop the images.rpa on top of Rpa extract when it's done you will have every image the game. If the images are webp then you need to use webp converter which will convert them to png or jpg so you can save and view without browser if you need programs I have them
Thanks for the suggestion. But I would rather want to view in game as part of the collection that my character owns, not every card. Not sure if there is a feature to zoom in on the cards either; I haven't yet tried, but if it doesn't exist would love it if we can view the cards in full screen. DeviantDreamsGames like others have said, setting limitations may allow weaker cards to be relevant. If we can have access to the beginning silver cards from duelists for collection purposes that would be great.

Also in the beginning, the repeated dialogue shows Thora not impressed, but the text says Maris. I think this is a typo?

1720574672333.png

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
so he can't load up his game here,,, v2.7. if patron cut him off than dont think he will upload his game. F95 is owned by patron ,,correct?.
No F95 isn't owned by Patreon thank the gods, that was an April fools joke done by F95. He can put his game here anytime he wants to he is also on S.S now.

Last edited:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Hey guys!
Apologize for being absent.

Exciting News: Echoes is Now on Steam! I'm thrilled to announce that Echoes: Cards of Destiny is now available on Steam! This milestone is a huge step for the game, and it wouldn't have been possible without your incredible support. Please add the game to your wishlist even if you don't plan on buying the game. Just having it wishlisted will be a huge boost and a way to help me and keep the game alive and thriving!

Also, new release should come out next week, both public and subscribestar version. Thank you for the support!

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Hey guys!
Apologize for being absent.

Exciting News: Echoes is Now on Steam! I'm thrilled to announce that Echoes: Cards of Destiny is now available on Steam! This milestone is a huge step for the game, and it wouldn't have been possible without your incredible support. Please add the game to your wishlist even if you don't plan on buying the game. Just having it wishlisted will be a huge boost and a way to help me and keep the game alive and thriving!

Also, new release should come out next week, both public and subscribestar version. Thank you for the support!
Too many promises ..;; you cant .... Take your game with you ... disappear .

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Unfortunately, game keeps crashing with an orange or brown screen on the first day. Tried every available route, always happens...

Playing on a MacBook Air 2020 M1

Cheers

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Unfortunately, game keeps crashing with an orange or brown screen on the first day. Tried every available route, always happens...

Cheers
Can't tell you anything about Mac Book I know it works fine on windows haven't had any problems , do you have all your permissions set correctly to allow it to run

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
looks like someone dont know how to use "Negative Prompt" lol
Looks like something doesn't know "jack shit" lol

Cheers
It was because of the compression, I'll re-upload.

Reactions: Dudish# and Beaviss

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
probably a bug:

Started a new game, and once i got to Day 1 and exploring the town, i can do two things (out of visiting the baker, checking the sidestreets, looking into the bookstore, etc.) and then some kind of event seems to trigger.
Which turns the whole screen orange.
No inputs work anymore (right-click to bring up the menu for example) and i have to press the X to close the game like 5 times.

I can of course circumvent this by going to the tavern after 1 action. Then the next day, same thing happens.

I downloaded the 0.2.7.1S (PC) Version, from the pixeldrain link on the first page.

Edit: Oops, only after posting my comment did the site refresh to see others have the same problem.

Reactions: Sorreah and Dudish#
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes