3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
No update till now??
Might be tomorrow.

Those who are not in EOD Patreon, the recent posts are a major spoiler. However it's available for free on Mad_Koala . I highly suggest some of you to support the dev (only costs you $2.50 if you can afford it) as it's a great game with good story and lewd content. Release times between 2 - 3 months.
Mad_Koala can we expect v0.5 to be release on the 31st July?

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
I did open his page a few days ago. I didn't expect he would do that. I mean it is probably the only animations and main event of the next update.

I am very sensitive to any kind of spoilers and I hate it myself. Because of that, I don't check my favorite games pages here or anywhere. People talk about the game or guess about the next updates. I may see one image and it is done. My mind starts to guess and put a lot of possibilities. I can't enjoy and focus on the story until I reach those scenes or events.
I like to play the game with no clue what will happen next.

I don't know if it is just me or if it is the same for others.
Same here

Jun 12, 2018
Someone send the new sneak peek
Those who are not in EOD Patreon, the recent posts are a major spoiler. However it's available for free on Mad_Koala . I highly suggest some of you to support the dev (only costs you $2.50 if you can afford it) as it's a great game with good story and lewd content. Release times between 2 - 3 months.

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
The problem with delayed release is that people lose interest or get frustrated.If there is any delay a simple post from the dev would be nice
I think the minigames bite him back in the ass. Usually when dev trying a new mechanism in hope for more "diverse" gameplay, it is what breaks the timeline and giving them headache. With growing enthusiasm of EOD dev talking about new side feature no one cares about has delayed the release could face many backlashes. But being silent isn't helping either.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think the minigames bite him back in the ass. Usually when dev trying a new mechanism in hope for more "diverse" gameplay, it is what breaks the timeline and giving them headache. With growing enthusiasm of EOD dev talking about new side feature no one cares about has delayed the release could face many backlashes. But being silent isn't helping either.
Not a mini game fan either I let him know on Patreon, make it skippable and don’t make us miss any lewd scenes for skipping it

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
The update might be out Today or Tomorrow. If you can afford it please support Mad_Koala on Patreon.
Madkoalaresponse.png

I urge everyone here to not leak the update 0.5. Mad_Koala is a new dev and is in a startup phase. Leaking updates can be demotivating and can delay updates in the future. This goes for any new AVN dev. He's also doing public releases of the game so you'll get it for free eventually. If you can't support him wait for the public release. If you can support him choose a tier that you are comfortable with.

Thanks

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Since Jason is not their son anymore this means they have been married for about 19 years and yet they don't have any child!!!
At the beginning of the game, the story portrays Diana as a decent person. At least it was the perspective of some of us about her. Now it turns out she had an affair before current events. That makes a point system like modesty pointless, slow corruption is dead in my opinion. She is corrupted already.

To fix this I have a suggestion if it does not ruin the main story.
Change the description of that wedding scene and make it look like they have been married a few years already. Change some of the Ryland's dialogs. This way it seems like what happened between Diana and Ryland was before her marriage. It makes Diana a faithful wife until recent events.

I think Mad Koala knows a lot about the police genre. The game has a lot of potential but I doubt Patreon allows it to happen though the story alone is interesting enough to follow the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes