3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I like the game so far, but there is some room for improvement:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't agree more with your comments about the narration and this feel of disjoint and/or time gaps. It's like stand alone chapters, in which she's always stressed and tired, even if her day wasn't as busy.

Regarding the young boys, maybe Mad_Koala is planning a competition between Diana and Paolo's partner (forgot her name) to turn Marco into an "alpha". It could be "alpha good" or "alpha chad".
As for Jason, I don't see him becoming an "alpha". I wouldn't make sense from what was told until now. However I didn't expect that Diana will be as free spirit with him so fast. I find that the nipple pasties scene was a little too much at this stage.
Unless I missed something I actually think there will be more to Marco then meets the eye.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Like maybe he's not as shy as we think.
Maybe you're right and part of his true self is this aggressiveness he has shown being drunk while Diana was driving him home. Perhaps he is not as shy with women, however seeing his grandpa comments, he lacks wickedness to become a mafia leader.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Maybe you're right and part of his true self is this aggressiveness he has shown being drunk while Diana was driving him home. Perhaps he is not as shy with women, however seeing his grandpa comments, he lacks wickedness to become a mafia leader.
It was mainly that when he was drunk.

Probably just me but when he meets Diana and almost walk by her quickly just felt like something was there.

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
It was mainly that when he was drunk.

Probably just me but when he meets Diana and almost walk by her quickly just felt like something was there.
In theirs previous encounters (at the park and at the café), he was very loosen down- even if she purposely spilled his coffee or was in a suspicious spot with the binoculars. I think that's why we assume he's shy. Let's see.

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Unless I missed something I actually think there will be more to Marco then meets the eye.
I hope so, I also hope there is more to Jason than meets the eye. But at the moment, at this stage of the game, Marco is described as shy by Diana and complains about his situation and his family and pities himself, and Jason is a voyeur who is simping too much for Diana. Both not very "alpha" or attractive. But there is certainly the possibility of character development here, for both of them, and some good foundations were already laid for that (such as Francesca being tasked with "helping Marco grow into the man he needs to be"; maybe Diana can do the same with Jason ;)).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadowsOfDeception-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tanertura

Nov 26, 2021
View attachment 3087687

Overview:
Discover a gripping tale of secrets, suspense, and shadows in 'Shadows of Deception.' Follow Diana,
a determined detective, as she unravels a web of intrigue that threatens to engulf her life.
With every choice, you shape the story and guide Diana through a world filled with danger, deception, romance and unexpected alliances.
Are you ready to step into the shadows and uncover the truth?​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-15
Release Date: 2023-11-15
Developer: MadKoala - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android v0.1: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD -

View attachment 3087692 View attachment 3087690 View attachment 3087691 View attachment 3087693 View attachment 3087694 View attachment 3087695
thanks great game

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I'm stuck on the image, where I have to look for something in the bed! I tap the whole screen and it can't move!! Pity

Reactions: Kakasan

love sophia

Feb 17, 2021
He called Diana a bitch in italian. My bet is that Mad Koala will surprise all of us with Marco.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn, this as of right now, one of the best female protag games I've played. Story is very gripping, gonna go ahead and go with the devoted tier on patreon. I want this game to not be abandoned so whats $30 lol.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes