3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Some things are off for me in this game.
The two other female characters Sheril and Bethany are the same model as Diana. Every part of their bodies, the breasts, the shape, the size of the whole body is the same. The dev could use Daz easily at least to change some sizes. Right now Diana's body is not unique to her.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Those who are not in EOD Patreon, the recent posts are a major spoiler. However it's available for free on Mad_Koala . I highly suggest some of you to support the dev (only costs you $2.50 if you can afford it) as it's a great game with good story and lewd content. Release times between 2 - 3 months.

Last edited:

titanman

Dec 19, 2022
Those who are not in EOD Patreon, the recent posts are a major spoiler. However it's available for free on Mad Koala's . I highly suggest some of you to support the dev (only costs you $2.50 if you can afford it) as it's a great game with good story and lewd content. Release times between 2 - 3 months.
Which one post here in spoiler

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Those who are not in EOD Patreon, the recent posts are a major spoiler. However it's available for free on Mad Koala's . I highly suggest some of you to support the dev (only costs you $2.50 if you can afford it) as it's a great game with good story and lewd content. Release times between 2 - 3 months.
I didn't want to play the game since version 0.2. I like to play them when they are completed. I don't know why I opened his Itch page. But Damn it MAD KOALAAAA... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??? What kind of dev puts such a spoiler in animation in front of his fan's face? WHY?!... I had to play version 0.4 to freshen my mind but DAMN AGAIN, I realized he did spoil version 0.5. DAMN IT.

Also, your avatar is a spoiler too.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I didn't want to play the game since version 0.2. I like to play them when they are completed. I don't know why I opened his Itch page. But Damn it MAD KOALAAAA... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??? What kind of dev puts such a spoiler in animation in front of his fan's face? WHY?!... I had to play version 0.4 to freshen my mind but DAMN AGAIN, I realized he did spoil version 0.5. DAMN IT.

Also, your avatar is a spoiler too.
I warned you it's a major Spoiler, you shouldn't have clicked the link. Now I'm hoping and praying there is a much bigger spoiler than the one on Itch in 0.5.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
I warned you it's a major Spoiler, you shouldn't have clicked the link. Now I'm hoping and praying there is a much bigger spoiler than the one on Itch in 0.5.
I did open his page a few days ago. I didn't expect he would do that. I mean it is probably the only animations and main event of the next update.

I am very sensitive to any kind of spoilers and I hate it myself. Because of that, I don't check my favorite games pages here or anywhere. People talk about the game or guess about the next updates. I may see one image and it is done. My mind starts to guess and put a lot of possibilities. I can't enjoy and focus on the story until I reach those scenes or events.
I like to play the game with no clue what will happen next.

I don't know if it is just me or if it is the same for others.

Reactions: Jonmanchu
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes