3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Tbh yeah, I only played it for Jason, as long the i-patch work it's fine to me.

Anyway! any chance of a gallery unlocker? I would like to see the other routes images at least.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Found couple of errors. I'm using Walkthrough Mod so I'm not sure if this is problem with mod or the game.
1. In Sheril massage scene when you choose "Surrender to pleasure" option these two sentence lead to wrong image.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. When Diana decorate christmas tree and say to Jason not peeking I got this error, but can continue playing after click "Ignore".
And just suggestion to increase text size of dialogues. Original text is too small, so I need to use option in Walkthrough Mod to make it bigger (as on screenshots above).

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Loving this game, so far!

The lengthy text doesn't bother me, although I can see how cutting it down would improve its readability.

My take on the three young men (Jason, Carl, and Marco):

I'll definitely keep an eye out for this game, though!

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
i just finished the games new content, its good good text epseicailly and arts but have seen some bad bad rendering mistakes on Diana Gential area and that is really bad for this game, also content for 6 months of wait is not enough and i like the new added lesbian content but do not overdo it she is still a housewife with son and husband so be a bit realisticly and some of the new content that is bad and makes not any sence, like instead of adding a little content with her police partner he adds content for a charakter she sees only once thats just dumb and this shower repair scene the first option must be removed completetly she should head straight to jasons shower and never encounter repair man its so scetchy and stolen idea from other games that are OTHER games, i think if these continues in these weird direction game is gona die have seen this not once stop this ntr shitt here there is more than enough ntr in others games do not bother with this weird things, the game should be more like the beginning i like it a lot more and made a lot more sense instead of just spawning random NPC charakters all over that try to hit on her hate this so much, yes some exhib scenes are cool but not go further like this and more jason jason and diana are the nr 1 here.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes