VN Ren'Py Echoes of Destiny [v0.1] [Purrfect-Pixel]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Nice start overall.
Was expecting at least some kind of animation to see how good it would be for the future.

This is just me and this might be wishful thinking but, I do hope that
1. Incest and Milf are tags planned
2. Bring the Mom into the fold and let the MC be able to travel between worlds to fck them Fantasy girls and family girls.

And this game would be so topnotch

Apr 28, 2022
Alright dev, the premise is good - but you REALLY should rework the MCs face. He looks like a retard in every single scene.

Screenshot (1586).png

If hes supposed to be a fighter whos taken a lot of hits, he should have heavier features, like a brick jaw, heavy brow ridges, heavy cheekbones, and a wide/crooked nose. Maybe some couiflower ears, but that might be hard to animate.

Right now he looks like a retarded child in a mans body - at least give him a beard to cover up his soft goofy face.

Also, make his eyes smaller - they are way too large, like an anime characters.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is this by any chance inspired in Kemono Michi? Better yet, will we have the possibility of suplexing the shit out of the kingdom?

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So it's a prologue so there isn't a lot of feedback I can give, given the length of it. The premise is straight forward, it's an like an isekai but not in the traditional format as the MC and sister are both alive, but in another realm so I like the unique take on it. I didn't notice any grammatical errors on the first run, the renders are nice, there wasn't any choices so who knows how impactful decision making will be, and the realm you go too looks interesting along with the mystery around the sister.

As for the cons, the major one is how the MC looks, I get he is a fighter, but all the veins makes him look roided out and weird, and the face needs work. I can't take the roided man with what looks like lip filters seriously, at all. Also knowing what the planned tags are would be nice to know, I assume harem given whats in the spoiler

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote