botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, according to the changelog, this hotfix didn't include the promised Ellie scene?
Kind of a bummer, if true.

mazee

Oct 17, 2017
navigate to
EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\game\images\bg\Story
search for ep3_65_and_0.jpg
and rename it to ep3_65_and.jpg
thanks, so I had 2 errors but it had the same fix just different image.
Got the same error the fix didn't help also we hit rolled back and chose the other option i get ep3_76_zoe.jpg error can't advance story game is broken.

Last edited:

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know what can I do if my Hints menu slipped? The last two quest Nicole and Sophie are on each other. Képkivágás.JPG

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would appreciate some help.
So I already talked to Ellie and the hint says that I should meet her in the school bathroom after class. The problem is there is no bathroom in the school. If it's the door next to the girls' locker room, when I hover over it nothing happens and I can't click on it.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone know what can I do if my Hints menu slipped? The last two quest Nicole and Sophie are on each other.
I guess you've already tried to restart the game, right?
Another possible thing to try is to close the hints, resize the window (use the preferences screen), and reopen them

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
I guess you've already tried to restart the game, right?
Another possible thing to try is to close the hints, resize the window (use the preferences screen), and reopen them
Done it already :( Tried at fullscreen too, but it is the same.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would appreciate some help.
So I already talked to Ellie and the hint says that I should meet her in the school bathroom after class. The problem is there is no bathroom in the school. If it's the door next to the girls' locker room, when I hover over it nothing happens and I can't click on it.
Never mind, I found it myself. Shit, I may need glasses but that door's colour wasn't helping either :ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Done it already :( Tried at fullscreen too, but it is the same.
The same is happening to me. Once you get the teacher's quest, her hint's button appears underneath Sophie's and you can't click on it :mad:
Are you using the compressed version too?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Spy on Megan - in the garage, during the evening, click the screwdriver hanging on the board above the workbench
Spy on Zoe - in the living room, during the morning, click on one of the leaves on the plant by the window
Zoe masturbating - in the kitchen, during the afternoon, click the purple dot with black in it (there are several on the wall forming "art")

Hope that helps someone.
I don't get it. None of these seems to work. Is there any specific action you previously need to do to get them?
Also, aren't there only 5 hidden scenes? What are these 3 then?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I don't get it. None of these seems to work. Is there any specific action you previously need to do to get them?
Also, aren't there only 5 hidden scenes? What are these 3 then?
Those are backup triggers for hidden events and only work if you missed them during the main story.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes