Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Where is my beer bitches!! ?? :p

PC

MAC
Much appreciated, been waiting for this all day, glad I get to end the day with Ellie's content, thanks :)

Reactions: Freezer14

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Is Megan event fixed? I got 1/3 and no hints for her but just "coming soon"...

Will try with hotfix, maybe it helps...

Also other then you being a dick whole day for a second time (when you click on bathroom toilet cleaner) are there any hidden stuff in this update?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
If I am not wrong the bug is there for 2/3 versions.
Now with the hotfix the numbers seem correct but ... best luck next time :)

Eli.jpg

This is a little fix if you have problem with the hotfix version.
Backup your F_Relive_Menu.rpy in game folder before overwrite ... so you can restore original file.
Use at your own risk :)

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
Для инцест патча как точно нужно назвать девушек, и даёт ли это какие то дополнительные сцены с ними

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
I just started this game.
And I was finished all main event
But couldn't find hidden event.....
What should I do

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
While loading <'Image' 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'>:
File "game/3_School_label.rpy", line 4298, in script
z "And, it tickles a bit."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Story/ep3_65_and.jpg'.

If anyone got this error go to "bg/Story/ep3_65_and_0" and rename it to "bg/Story/ep3_65_and". There also seems to be a couple other image naming errors so just do the same thing anything but with the correct file name.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode_1-7Hotfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This person Inceton must be kidding. I'm literally laughing my ass off because there's clear evidence he/she scamming his/her patrons.
"1250 NEW RENDERS
40 NEW ANIMATIONS"
Yea right, 500 NEW renders might be believable, emphasis on NEW, but 1250 new ones? X to doubt. Plus I believe I've seen only 8-10 animations instead of the supposed "40 New Animations". Ive played the "big update" as he/she calls it, plus the recent "hotfix of Ellie with more content", and it wasn't much of an addition to anything in the game. This person has 7 episodes out in a year and has less content compared to PhillyGames who with City of Broken Dreamers that has 4 updates in less than a year containing 5-6hours of content.
The fact that people are paying this person Inceton for releasing a lackluster thing that he/she calls content is just disgusting. I'm dissapointed yet again.
Yet another Cash Milker next to ICstor and Slonique.

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This person Inceton must be kidding. I'm literally laughing my ass off because there's clear evidence he/she scamming his/her patrons.
"1250 NEW RENDERS
40 NEW ANIMATIONS"
Yea right, 500 NEW renders might be believable, emphasis on NEW, but 1250 new ones? X to doubt. Plus I believe I've seen only 8-10 animations instead of the supposed "40 New Animations". Ive played the "big update" as he/she calls it, plus the recent "hotfix of Ellie with more content", and it wasn't much of an addition to anything in the game. This person has 7 episodes out in a year and has less content compared to PhillyGames who with City of Broken Dreamers that has 4 updates in less than a year containing 5-6hours of content.
The fact that people are paying this person Inceton for releasing a lackluster thing that he/she calls content is just disgusting. I'm dissapointed yet again.
Yet another Cash Milker next to ICstor and Slonique.
Fun fact 1: If you open the game/images/anim and sort it by date modified, you can see how many animation there are for the new version (All animations made in September).

Fun fact 2: If you open game/images/bg/story and check the picture names (ep7 or date modified), you can see how many pictures are in the new version. Also, there are new renders in the blink folder too.

So, before you talk shit again, do some research. Thanks :)
Oh yeah, if it's disgusting, I'd urge you not to play this game again. We wouldn't want you to be disgusted :)

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
N
Fun fact 1: If you open the game/images/anim and sort it by date modified, you can see how many animation there are for the new version (All animations made in September).

Fun fact 2: If you open game/images/bg/story and check the picture names (ep7 or date modified), you can see how many pictures are in the new version. Also, there are new renders in the blink folder too.

So, before you talk shit again, do some research. Thanks :)
Oh yeah, if it's disgusting, I'd urge you not to play this game again. We wouldn't want you to be disgusted :)
Nice fun facts there. Makes no difference when most renders are clearly just copy paste with slight alterations. And sure whatever you wish person, I wont play/support it anymore.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
That was... not a lot.

It was good, especially Elizabeth scene, we finally did something. But that was a lot of waiting for ~10 minutes or so.

But I especially liked the hidden events, if it's a reoccuring thing and we'll be progressively doing more and more in them that'd the best.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes