acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great update. Glad we also are seeing progress on the figuring out why shit is repeating side.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
You're saying you don't want NTR but that's also trying to force YOUR fetish on people. Personally for me if a game has a "vanilla" tag that's an instant turn off and I won't play it. The more kinky and taboo the better, vanillafags can exit stage right.
if a game is basically Vanilla then what are u doing on this thread then :unsure:, go back to cuck threads

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Wow the plot suddenly jumped from pretty normal to a lot more interesting, if it's going where I think it is.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for asking, but does anyone know how to enable hidden events? Thank's!
1. when visiting Zoe in the locker room for the first time -> wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
2. the next morning after Zoe told you about Megan's incestuous dreams -> select Megan's room and wait 30 sec until the option to spy on her appears
3. after touching Zoe's boobs and leaving the locker room -> select the locker room again and wait 30 sec until a new option appears
4. after finishing all storylines of episode 6 -> flush the toilet in the bathroom
5. after finishing all storylines of episode 8 -> click on the toilet brush

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Quick question to those who play, a page or two back someone mentions the game having NTR but I do not see an NTR tag anywhere. Not up top or on the main post, does this game have NTR and if so how much? I can deal with NTR, it's not a feature I'm a fan of, but it really depends on how much and how it's presented.

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Quick question to those who play, a page or two back someone mentions the game having NTR but I do not see an NTR tag anywhere. Not up top or on the main post, does this game have NTR and if so how much? I can deal with NTR, it's not a feature I'm a fan of, but it really depends on how much and how it's presented.

Thanks to anyone who answers.
They were making reference to a different game. This one has exactly zero NTR content.

Reactions: slimlayzie

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
They were making reference to a different game. This one has exactly zero NTR content.
Ha, I had a blonde moment....it's ok, I can say that...I am blonde. :)

The line "in wich case in mia game was forced upon the player " I read as "in game mia was forced" and thought it meant there was NTR with a character in the game named mia. I now can see he was refering to a game named mia. oops.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Reactions: Conviction07
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes