Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i have to answer the phone in the morning but it does not ring? Therefore it is not letting me progress that story. Do i need to replay the entire game?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
So DRM huh? What is the usual release time for each update since I don't remember, which is funny I remember less popular games pumping out updates in 2-3 months but I don't remember whether the devs turned out like Summertime Saga devs slow af update but has a lot of patrons. Sure there are other games they are developing but it just seems like the last update I played of this was short and unsubstantial (I may be wrong), now instead of improving their writing or their rendering or stuff they add DRM, well good on you devs. And good on those who will defend them and to some of the mods with bias.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode 1-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.03.2020

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Echoes Of Lust Episode 1-8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
ah my boy is here! Thanks buddy. Also keep an eye on those big games, so many games are pushing out updates this month, or the next.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I'm still unsure how this game has 1000+ patrons when it's just about the same day being repeated over and over and over again.
I think its the Summertime Saga dilemma. For me this game seems forgettable compared to other games handled by popular devs like ICSTOR, DPC, MrDots, etc, heck a lot of those devs have significantly less patrons.

Reactions: Hyped

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs this update is literally the same as last one but different areas. You're better off just playing the Ren'PY Mia update its superior in every way to this game.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As always...
- When Devs need exposure to kick-start their Patreons, they would gladly have their game on all pirate sites, especially F95. => they get new patreons, everyone is happy.
- Then the cruve of their 'patreon graph' begins to flatten, which makes sense in a saturated market. => Devs begin to complain about piracy, forgetting that their game would probably never have been known in the first place if it wasn't for pirate sites.

"God laughs at men who deplore the effects of the causes that they cherish."

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sighs this update is literally the same as last one but different areas. You're better off just playing the Ren'PY Mia update its superior in every way to this game.
What is this update about again? The changelog didn't even mention story progression at all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This .. This certainly is no Midnight paradies ... Not even close to Milfy city. So .. Yeah ...
2 scens is what we get in this convoluted distorted head scratching conundrum of a game.
PLay! Have Fun! Then go back to the Greats of gaming on this here site;)!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
What is this update about again? The changelog didn't even mention story progression at all.
Basically Anal again with Zoe and fuck the mom again same position just on the bed.

I looked at the game folder he did add some other animations I dont know how to get atm. They pretty long too it's called "gal_xx" in the animation folder.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Ya, this is such an annoying facet of these types of games and you see it with nearly every game here. Devs are always adding in unnecessary side characters and the only reason they're doing it is to do like you said, fill in space and make the game seem longer/bigger and delay content with main characters. They can boast about how many scenes, renders, animations there are while at the same time basically throttling content with the main characters. It takes longer to get to the content people actually want and to develop the game, and devs love that because it means more money for them.

I wish more devs would stop throwing in unnecessary side characters to delay their game, just finish the game and then you can start a new one with new characters. I think devs would gain more support and make more money taking that approach anyway, but maybe they don't want to attempt that because they're not confident they could make another successful game and don't want to take the risk and would rather throw in unnecessary characters to the game they're working on now so it takes longer to finish.
I can’t speak for for other developers and their intentions behind adding side characters, but as the guy who created this one in particular, i assure you your assumptions are incorrect. in fact it’s quite the opposite. i won’t go into detail, but Sophie’s inclusion into the game is going to be integral in helping to facilitate the escalation in the MC and Jessica’s sexual relationship. But you’ll have to wait just a little longer to find out exactly how. That being said, I appreciate your concern and nonetheless hope you enjoy the update. :)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes