Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just have a look at the source material ... ground hog day murray was a blundering anti social non focused lost fella.
It took quite a lot of tries to make him a catch for his love interests ... then this game comes doen to trying all over...
Having a relationship is hella hard ... MC is not qualified so players have to hold his hand and try + try again.
stammering idiot

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Just have a look at the source material ... ground hog day murray was a blundering anti social non focused lost fella.
It took quite a lot of tries to make him a catch for his love interests ... then this game comes doen to trying all over...
Having a relationship is hella hard ... MC is not qualified so players have to hold his hand and try + try again.
I guess I just feel like it would have been nice to have the MC be a bit more assertive and confident after a bit, this game is far from the only game with this issue. I guess it is a lot due to the devs/writers being inspired by the soyboy/wimpy anime characters but that is only my theory. Oh well the game was enjoyable will wait for future updates with interest. He was super assertive during one of longer hidden scenes which was nice but I would have like more of it but less doucheyness.

Reactions: EZ8lt

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scene where jessica and chloe jerk you off? Or is it just in the game folder for nothing?

RomaNMR

Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys, i need your help. Can someone be so kind and send me 1-8 full save? I lost mine :(

UPD: found it! There it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read this thread ... you will find something using search or look for the happy cheetah of wonder

March 11, 2020

Updated Walkthrough with Save Files!

The save files correspond to the green highlighted labels placed throughout the walkthrough. The individual zip files attached below correspond to the individual save pages Ren'Py utilizes in its game structure - every Ren'Py save page consisting of six save panels - 1 thru 3 across the top, 4 thru 6 along the bottom. Follow the instructions in the beginning of the walkthrough to place the files in your game if you so choose to use them. Hope the walkthrough is clear enough in its explanation on how to place the save files in your game.

Best of Luck!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

Tiggeryou
Best of Luck!!!!

And as Always, Best to All Who Venture Here.

Tiggeryou
extracting attached archive into the root folder of the game (where the game launcher exe file is)
Walkthrough for Echoes of Lust has been posted at this location

Thank you very much for your adition to a wonderful game, Penfold Mole
Your help is wonderful in times of repeated refusals from babes, TiggerYou

Stay true to the glory of gaming!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babes are wondrous creatures of mystical duress and smoldering affection towards any pleasures of the soul ...
Strip your soul and let it tangle with them babes ... you will be their Ygdrasil for the longest time catering to their lives.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh, you know. Hasn't the same kind of thing never happened to you? You just wake up a half a minute or a minute or two before your phone alarm or alarm clock goes off. Happened to me plenty of times. Not often, but it happens.
I kinda hate it when it does.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What part of the woods have you been scouring in the distance?
MC is amassing energies he cannot controle or contain ... ghost busters will be flying in from their scattered lives and save him :) Hir babe controller has been working overtime so much so that it now transcends space and time to give him the edge.
Morning wood

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
What part of the woods have you been scouring in the distance?
MC is amassing energies he cannot controle or contain ... ghost busters will be flying in from their scattered lives and save him :) Hir babe controller has been working overtime so much so that it now transcends space and time to give him the edge.
Woow!
Space!
Time!

Naked in the forest actually. Fapping away in natures own soft bosom.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to talk about the wonderful teacher that still wants MC to listen ... or not ... but his astout skill to answer them all twists
her panties in the swollen bundles no joy is too big to fulfill ... MC gotta have her ... We must fulfill her legacy of learning
her people skills by sharing those deep human emotions with her.. be ready to give her all your soul and get in on her action!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Happy to talk about the wonderful teacher that still wants MC to listen ... or not ... but his astout skill to answer them all twists
her panties in the swollen bundles no joy is too big to fulfill ... MC gotta have her ... We must fulfill her legacy of learning
her people skills by sharing those deep human emotions with her.. be ready to give her all your soul and get in on her action!
Droool
Teacher

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes