da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
I finished the Megan, Elizabeth and Ellie storys from S2E2 but it says active quests 6/7. Does anybody know what quest I am missing and how to trigger it?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
pls help me,Bonus Content Code: spooky is wrong in the game
When installing the latest version, did you just overwrite the old installation? Because that's what I did at first and it somehow prevented the code from working. Delete everything, extract the latest version into an empty folder and try again.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Just finished S2 and sadly it was a HUGE disappointment. First of all, Groundhog Day 2 definitely wasn't a good idea. It's self-copying and it's very boring. All of that "you do everything the same until.." seems like the lack of imagination or maybe devs lose their inspiration as well. Moreover, it's always the same situation: try, fuck-up, repeat. I'd say MC isn't an ass man, he is a bummer-man. What we have already? Got drunk at the party three times in a row. Why MC didn't understand that it's a bad idea after the first time? Is he really THAT stupid. Premature ejaculation - twice. Well, at least it's believable :) but should note that those moments doesn't support your arousal. I wonder what devs think up next time to bust MC in that very moment. Probably he will just shit in his pants.

It's also zero eroticism in S2. I'd really hoped that Elizabeth story will receive romantic continuation, maybe with some mix of taboo, but devs see her only as drunk screaming slut. Yet another dumb MC with enormous dick size surrounded by total sluts story. Pity.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Elizabeth is a lost opportunity. I do find her attractive, even if on looks alone she's my least favorite woman in the game. But her inevitably getting completely wasted any time alcohol is available just casts her character in a sad light. It's a boner killer but also just kind of depressing when you think about it. And the time spent on this update on trying to have sex with her multiple times feels just wasted because it still ends up with an unsatisfying experience for her and me as the player.

As others have pointed out, Season 2 in general feels like a step back. The women feel different. The relationships are kind of messed up. I don't think the party is turning out to be at all interesting as a plot device, especially with how the MC constantly screws up everything they do there through shear stupidity and we're railroaded into letting it happen. The whole point of the time loop as a storytelling device is that the character(s) trapped in it and conscious of it happening get to learn from the experience and grow. Instead the MC here gets more stupid. I think one of the worst parts of this update was where the MC decides to end the loop early. Really? There's very real proof that the rules of the time loop are unclear and things keep changing, and they think what they're doing is a good idea? Multiple other times they've expressed concern that the day won't reset, which literally already happened at least once. I'm at a loss to explain the MC's compete stupidity here and other places.

The interface during sex continues to be a disappointment. Even if it wasn't buggy as hell in this update, as others have said it kind of takes you out of the moment. I'd rather just have a mixture of renders, animations, and dialogue, with maybe the occasional choice as a normal conversation type thing. With the way it is, I'm suddenly yanked out of a visual novel and thrown into a cheap flash sex game.

Honestly, if I had my way, the game would reset back to the first season, both in a time sense but also programming-wise. Have the character wake up with the car alarm going off again, and then have them follow through on what was building towards the end of season 1. Get rid of the new sex interface. Have the MC get the party cancelled somehow because it's boring as hell.

As a final note, does anyone else not like it when we suddenly get the thoughts of the woman when the MC is talking to them or doing something with them? Let the woman's words or actions be all we have to work with. You know, like in real life. If the woman says "I don't think we should do anything more" that's a perfectly fine way to play it. Let the MC note the hesitation in her voice, or sense that she's wavering. I don't need to suddenly hear her thinking "Oh my God, I wonder what his cock would feel like". Keep them mysterious, and not uniformly soaking their panties and announcing it to the player every time they see the MC's cock.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Overall great game. Elizabeth my favourite.

I have just one concern, MC has practiced his endurance whole first season, and by the beginning of the new season he has to be sex monster, considering the accumulated experience. However, he again starts to prematurely ejaculate, like some virgin. That's little illogical for me.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi, long time lurker here, I'm currently having issues with the game being unresponsive when trying to click on the different scenes with both Elizabeth and Ellie. Just to specify, when i click on the next part within the scene on the top left of the screen, it never continues.
Are you playing the fixed version of S2E2?

Jul 6, 2018
Why doesn't this house seem to have a single lockable door? It would solve so many problems. Also the MC when he's fucking Elizabeth in her room, either kiss her or push a pillow over her face or burry her face in the mattress. Her being loud problem solved.

I'm ready for a serious Nicole update, I like that she looks like a young Lisa Ann.
Hey, Tekashi 69. Do you think next time you post your thoughts you could leave out the spoilers? Some of us still want to play this game and would rather enjoy not knowing what's going to happen before we get to experience for ourselves.

Why am I looking through the reviews you ask. Hoping for a re- bugfix version.

Alfi_

Mar 31, 2018
Well i know that i'm not an experienced Member, but as far as i can say, it's on the dev's purpose.
(Since the 7th story-hint is Amy's story)
That's the code in the script file:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
screen def_amy_party_a_room_mid_button:
zorder 2

if amy_quest == 1:
vbox:
xpos 1083
ypos 306
imagebutton auto "buttons/def_amy_party_a_room_mid_button_%s.png" focus_mask True action [Notify("I don't have to talk to her right now."), Play("sound", "audio/se/invalid_click.ogg")]

else:
vbox:
xpos 1083
ypos 306
imagebutton auto "buttons/def_amy_party_a_room_mid_button_%s.png" focus_mask True action [Notify("I don't have to talk to her right now."), Play("sound", "audio/se/invalid_click.ogg")]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can see, nevermind if you already progressed in the story or not, the output is always:
"I don't have to talk to her right now."

Hope i could help you guys.
I guess we just have to wait for another release...
Just wondering that there are sooo many pics from Amy.. and Animation also... in the BonusContent, but in game.. no working material..

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
I finished the Megan, Elizabeth and Ellie storys from S2E2 but it says active quests 6/7. Does anybody know what quest I am missing and how to trigger it?
There was elizabeth content?? Every time i clicked on her it said the usual 'I don't have to talk to her right now'...

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
There was elizabeth content?? Every time i clicked on her it said the usual 'I don't have to talk to her right now'...
talk to her at noon and, as someone else already said, you should follow the hints section at the top-right corner of your screen to discover how to progress with all the girls

tower123

Sep 28, 2017
i get all the time that error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'PLACEHOLDER'.

how to fix it?

Reactions: SlyTrickster
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes