wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
same as with any renpy game you grab em with old version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and move them in new version
and as i said above, even if you fuck up and delete the game folder all renpy got backup saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7173686
Thanks but I did copy/paste. Meaning copied save folder from 2,7 and pasted it in 2,75/game folder. Still I get this. So again, I am asking why the new version of the game wont load my save data when I did exactly what you described?

edit did it in a way you described in your previous post, copied files that where in renpy folder, it worked that way, thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you have 20 dollars zubscribe to their patreon
$25, actually. Not a huge difference, but definitely matters.
And it's definitely not worth it.
I could see donating maybe $1-5, but I sure as hell ain't giving them $25 a month. (or $270 for a year, which would still be $22.50 a month).
Playstation PS Plus is $10 a month or $60 a year. No way is Inceton worth more the PS Plus. lol
And PS is full completed games.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Torrent possible ? Rest of links are full of virus...
Those are false positives. Wthout even questioning it, I can take that guess with 99% positivity. Literally every time someone says their antivirus went off, it was a false positive. That's every single game I've seen on here. They monitor this stuff, and it's highly unlikely to get a virus from downloading a game on F95.

Dec 11, 2021
Those are false positives. Wthout even questioning it, I can take that guess with 99% positivity. Literally every time someone says their antivirus went off, it was a false positive. That's every single game I've seen on here. They monitor this stuff, and it's highly unlikely to get a virus from downloading a game on F95.
Actually one of them installed some shit on my browser and I had to do a browser reset. Torrent is always preferred.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah that too actually that was what i did first and it won't show me the saves from last episodes only the last save from ep 7
copy them from there and move them to game/save folder - they are same saves

as for myself have just moved from one game folder to another , i rarely touch backup saves and got them all 35 pages of em

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes