Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
jesus christ people calm down the update will come when its ready.patience brings its own rewards,meanwhile checkout all the other games here :) (y)

LockedEz

Jan 13, 2021
I found a bug.
On Ellie's timeline, there is a section within the house party where we have to make a door selection to go into, it glitches and ends when I try to do so.
Error could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker
same for me, have you found solution for this?

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Gallery Mod Updated For S2 EP. 5
I note that your Mod is not listed on the originally posted game page. Is this an oversight? Unless you have abandoned this Mod – and I see no evidence that you have – I am sure that it deserves to be listed there.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
That such people, I hope this is not taken the wrong way, I am not looking for a fight or conflict:

1.- Is the ntr in the game ?, that is, is it part of the story and in some way influences it (as in summer whit mia) or are they extra unlockable scenes that have nothing to do with the main story.

2.- In this game, what do you mean by ntr ?, for example, in superpowered the MC does threesome MMF but he doesn't care and it doesn't count as ntr (for that game), that is, in this game the MC is deceived by the girls and does this bother you?

I hope you can clarify these doubts, the game pleases me and there is no problem when the ntr is not more than an extra (as in milf city with aunt) but if it is in the main story it may not be mine, but still wish luck.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That such people, I hope this is not taken the wrong way, I am not looking for a fight or conflict:

1.- Is the ntr in the game ?, that is, is it part of the story and in some way influences it (as in summer whit mia) or are they extra unlockable scenes that have nothing to do with the main story.

2.- In this game, what do you mean by ntr ?, for example, in superpowered the MC does threesome MMF but he doesn't care and it doesn't count as ntr (for that game), that is, in this game the MC is deceived by the girls and does this bother you?

I hope you can clarify these doubts, the game pleases me and there is no problem when the ntr is not more than an extra (as in milf city with aunt) but if it is in the main story it may not be mine, but still wish luck.
so far i guess you could say its in extra - hidden scene (event) that you access it by clicking on rose or not, its not main story related
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is shoplifter bj scene in season 2 and it seems that 2.0 version of it is coming with this update also easy skippable if you know about it , they are scenes you can buy with dev and depend on how much cash you drop from 500/2k longer you get. and someone is buying 500 ones for the fun of it or what ever.

i guess if you are bothered with watching girls do themself , those are few in main game. one was in last update, tho you had option to watch or to receive bj from another, and one before when you enter underground what ever are 2 chicks doing themself. thats bout it that comes to mind

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
so far i guess you could say its in extra - hidden scene (event) that you access it by clicking on rose or not, its not main story related
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is shoplifter bj scene and it seems that 2.0 version of it is coming with this update also easy skippable if you know about it , they are scenes you can buy with dev and depend on how much cash you drop from 500/2k longer you get. and someone is buying 500 ones for the fun of it or what ever.
I see, I think it's not a bad thing really, that is, they are like the Betrayed scenes or like the Milf city images, they are an extra and they have nothing to do with the story which I think is fair, also the dev is charging well for the scenes at least.

For my part I will give the game a chance, as long as they are extra scenes and do not influence anything I have no conflict.

Thanks man.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I see, I think it's not a bad thing really, that is, they are like the Betrayed scenes or like the Milf city images, they are an extra and they have nothing to do with the story which I think is fair, also the dev is charging well for the scenes at least.

For my part I will give the game a chance, as long as they are extra scenes and do not influence anything I have no conflict.

Thanks man.
yeah sure its good game for now and up to now , just since last update we will have to watch what we click around

Reactions: loikl

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020

Thanks man.
Honestly the scene is so easy to miss it’s basically non-existant. You need to click a certain object in one of the rooms to starts the scene, it doesn’t come up as a regular story scene.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
yeah sure its good game for now and up to now , just since last update we will have to watch what we click around
Honestly the scene is so easy to miss it’s basically non-existant. You need to click a certain object in one of the rooms to starts the scene, it doesn’t come up as a regular story scene.
Thanks to both, the ntr is not my thing in general, but in these cases if I click and start it does not bother me since it is only an extra that does not affect anything.

So should be the games that are not directed to ntr and want to put scenes, an extra for those who like to see them without affecting or changing the story, at least in my opinion. ;)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes