fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
how can this be on steam if it has clearly Megumin inside and shes 14.
"Parody," age disclaimers, and never mentioning Megumin's age in-game. Acerola games are on steam and they, typically, have shotas disguised as "gnomes" without issue

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
this isnt working for me sadly i shoved it into my saves but got nothing.
did you unzip it? also rename the file to number 1 and get rid of the first save and it works properly before you rename it remove the filerpg.1 save and then rename filerpg.2 save to 1 might say playtime is only 3 secs but it actually works

Last edited:

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
so is this a parody or standalone type?, cuz i can recognize that explosion lolli but there's no parody tag

Mar 27, 2018
Is this another "only get scenes when you lose" game?
No, there are also (unavoidable) scenes as you progress the plot, and (optional) scenes you can get by exploring the town.
But yes, there are also scenes on loss (which do not lose you the game, except if losing to the big bad).
Getting the good ending also unlocks all scenes (this takes maybe an hour or two, it's not a long game).

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I was wondering, does anyone have an full 100% complete save file at all though? Cuz when I tried to complete the game, it bugged out on me and I can't fully completes it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
No, there are also (unavoidable) scenes as you progress the plot, and (optional) scenes you can get by exploring the town.
But yes, there are also scenes on loss (which do not lose you the game, except if losing to the big bad).
Getting the good ending also unlocks all scenes (this takes maybe an hour or two, it's not a long game).
Sad thing, there was an NG+ feature, but it did suggested that, there is a world outside the town/city where you start, but can't actually go out of it at all and do things, despite it said you "can"

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, also found DLsite webpage:

And developer's released games:

Reactions: EcchiOujisama
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes