Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
after hours of playing on EC I'm stuck on this place I can't find the "unlocking device" to open one of the doors. :WaitWhat:
it looks like the succubus in wonderland game on the action plan, but on the graphics level it remains similar to SC but some bots are better drawn than others. Anyway congratulations. (y)

Nov 27, 2019
after hours of playing on EC I'm stuck on this place I can't find the "unlocking device" to open one of the doors. :WaitWhat:
it looks like the succubus in wonderland game on the action plan, but on the graphics level it remains similar to SC but some bots are better drawn than others. Anyway congratulations. (y)
wow rich?
Are you teasing us?
Upload would u please )

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
I found the unlocking device after going into the corridor into the boss room, but cant find the door for it, where is this place?

• Wow
Reactions: ZAIK0

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
I found the unlocking device after going into the corridor into the boss room, but cant find the door for it, where is this place?
I passed several times in this room I had not even noticed the chest.. :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:, thank you so look on the map the blue circle that I circled it is the place to use the unlocking device, I just finished the game, with the recollection room at 100% :D

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I passed several times in this room I had not even noticed the chest.. :FacePalm::ROFLMAO:, thank you so look on the map the blue circle that I circled it is the place to use the unlocking device, I just finished the game, with the recollection room at 100% :D
How many hours did it take for you to finish it?
This would help me when creating an average time for the Steam page!

I hope you enjoyed the game!

cremerscremers

Apr 3, 2019
I was subscribed to the patreon for a couple of months and unfortunatly had to cancel for a little bit. After that my paypall couldn't subscribe anymore for some reason. Anyway really like all the projects and i wonder if there is a discord aswell ?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I was subscribed to the patreon for a couple of months and unfortunatly had to cancel for a little bit. After that my paypall couldn't subscribe anymore for some reason. Anyway really like all the projects and i wonder if there is a discord aswell ?
There is. It's on the pinned post on Patreon. It has all links to everything that we develop or of the community.

Dion the meme

Jul 8, 2021
:FacePalm:
u did ur best :cry:
dont worry u will get it back from here:FacePalm:
U new here how u find this site

• Haha
Reactions: darkwhite1602
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote