Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MikeSamson

Jul 16, 2020
Zion its been 69 years. When is it going to release?
He has added an update post on Patreon, but as I am not a subscriber, I do not know the content. My (presumptuous) assumption: It is safe to say end of January at best and end of February(may stretch to March) at worst(it's in testing phase, which means finding bugs and fixing them. Ps: finding and fixing bugs takes 30 times more time than writing the code itself).

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
He has added an update post on Patreon, but as I am not a subscriber, I do not know the content. My (presumptuous) assumption: It is safe to say end of January at best and end of February(may stretch to March) at worst(it's in testing phase, which means finding bugs and fixing them. Ps: finding and fixing bugs takes 30 times more time than writing the code itself).
Yep he has

"
We are correcting all misspellings and balancing the game as best we can.
Of the 64 hentai scenes, 32 were proofread and corrected.
Some imbalances were also fixed, such as bots being too powerful or being useless. Or the wrong skill being implemented on them.
I'll keep you guys updated as we prepare for the release!
"
So half way there ig

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Cant wait to play it and do a full 169% campaign in a few hour or days and then go back to waiting another year for succubus covenant!!!
You just described my reality lol
Play a very awesome RPG like dragon age, finish it in a week or so, now I have to wait 5+ years for another installment of the series.

And I'll not even talk about bethesda here... it brings back my Elder Scrolls depression.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote