Eden Crest - Robot Capturing Game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Closing a full game is much harder than closing a chapter... I just found out that the hard way lol
Regardless, I think I'll finish my part this week, and the play-testing team can begin.

I have no idea how long will they need for a full game, though.
They need to test everything.
That is understandable. You and your team make a point to producing quality work and that shows. Coming off of completing the latest Domina update, I am glad to see such a contrast here. Don't get me wrong, I love Domina too but one of the most important aspects of a game is being able to actually play the game. Keep up the good work and just keep staying the course.

with a bit of luck we will have the release as Christmas presents :ROFLMAO:
But the real question is, how long will it take Christmas morning to install all the updates lol

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Closing a full game is much harder than closing a chapter... I just found out that the hard way lol
Regardless, I think I'll finish my part this week, and the play-testing team can begin.

I have no idea how long will they need for a full game, though.
They need to test everything.
This gives me "will be done by 2023 something" vibes,well i wished that i was done by the end of the year as sort of a christmas present but oh well cant have everything you want.

• Sad
Reactions: Kyonyuu
Nov 20, 2017
This gives me "will be done by 2023 something" vibes,well i wished that i was done by the end of the year as sort of a christmas present but oh well cant have everything you want.
it will depend on how long he will take to finish the recollection room and playtesting, but on mere speculation, it should be done by january and i don't think late into it, but i'm not Zion, not sure how long it will take for him to finish the ReCo room and how long will take for the playtesting to finish

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, have we been exterminating them and trying our best to prevent the spread of their influence across the universe according to the will of the angel or have we been purposely losing to temptation (me) for those sweet sweet succubus cheeks?
That is the question and Santa knows whether we've been kissing succubus cheeks or clapping them (In victory).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ofcourse hunters,just not nice ones but based hunters.
Imagine giving your life for a demonic parasite

brought to you by Humanity First Gang
But it's the based hunters who need time with succubi the most. They are the most deserving of their, cuddles, playful wrestling, and sweet affections. Given the attention they need, they would smile and have a Christmas to die for.

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
weird question, but what are the bots made of? what are their schematics? how do they use energy drain? do they move through some form of artificial muscle?

i just love it when sci-fi writers put the effort to explain how their constructs work, and would love if you did something similar
(am also brazilian by the way)
Hi! It's a pleasure to speak with you!

I will be honest, I didn't give as much thought to Eden Crest as I did to SC lore wise.
So please, enjoy EC as a silly hentai game for you to spend time with your bot girls as you collect your harem.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
But it's the based hunters who need time with succubi the most. They are the most deserving of their, cuddles, playful wrestling, and sweet affections. Given the attention they need, they would smile and have a Christmas to die for.
Hell no man,a good succubus is a dead succubus. If we die who will do the moderate amount of Trolling?

Goblins and others wont [GAMING]ide themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Actually you can come up with the lore as the game advances, I see two upsides to this:
- you leave it up to the player to imagine how it works while also making it consistent (or not, if you want it to be a silly eroge heh)
- that won't delay you if you suddenly get stuck because of the lore making something inconsistent

Glad to see how Eden Crest progresses Zion. I've really enjoyed SC even though I'm not a fan of male protagonists or phallic content (well, mostly *because of the lore* but the game building *and* kainkout's art really did contribute a lot to it).

It was also a great idea to have your own specialized beta testers, it's really important to have every aspect tested so the game isn't dead on arrival and too many developers neglect this part when there are many people willing to playtest and report bugs (and even how to fix them) for free nowadays. In the 80s and 90s you had to *pay* people to test your games (and some games were so horribly broken no one would be willing to test them, not even if they got paid to do it).

Keep it up! And happy holidays in advance while I'm at it. :)
This isnt a good idea really,making lore as the game progresses is messy and many problems such as delays,inconsistencies,making fanfiction/fanservice into the main game can be a problem,I personally like more a better structured and organized system where the lore is made before the game,with small chances here and there as the game advances if really needed,its better in the long term,also leaving fans to choose the story or paths doesnt end well at all,seen to many like that.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Exac
This isnt a good idea really,making lore as the game progresses is messy and many problems such as delays,inconsistencies,making fanfiction/fanservice into the main game can be a problem,I personally like more a better structured and organized system where the lore is made before the game,with small chances here and there as the game advances if really needed,its better in the long term,also leaving fans to choose the story or paths doesnt end well at all,seen to many like that.
Exactly, The Hello Neighbor franchise is a good example of this.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote