RPGM Abandoned Edenwelder! [v0.3] [Sainty Marie]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Which character would you like to see in a sexual situation for the next version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah, it's alright. I always let things optional. About the futa I do like the idea of a harem with it thinking about double penetration fetishe, but 90% people who likes harem wouldn't agree with me, knowing it and a lot more is the reason why I let things optional. Anyway soon a patreon post will come true for tags, don't miss it! :D
I'm in that 90%, mainly because I don't like futa characters as LIs (and if they're not LIs I don't want them to have sex with LIs)

Although the truth is that lesbian sex is boring for me, so I don't usually have much interest in the scenes of the MC with several LIs, since they usually include a lot of lesbian content that I'm not interested in.

The tags I like are Romance and Harem (apart from vaginal sex, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a fetish). About the rest of the tags either I like them but I don't find them essential, or they don't interest me or I don't like them (these last two are quite long)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm in that 90%, mainly because I don't like futa characters as LIs (and if they're not LIs I don't want them to have sex with LIs)

Although the truth is that lesbian sex is boring for me, so I don't usually have much interest in the scenes of the MC with several LIs, since they usually include a lot of lesbian content that I'm not interested in.

The tags I like are Romance and Harem (apart from vaginal sex, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a fetish). About the rest of the tags either I like them but I don't find them essential, or they don't interest me or I don't like them (these last two are quite long)
Hear that... he likes romance and harem....

*Kidnaps the dude and kicks him out at ISOR thread*

Mr.StealYourPlayers.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hear that... he likes romance and harem....

*Kidnaps the dude and kicks him out at ISOR thread*

Mr.StealYourPlayers.
I already downloaded this game. Since you mentioned it to me, I guess I'll try it tonight.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Mystic

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Changes since Renpy version 0.2.0 to the RPGM 0.2.6:

⭐ Now I don't have to worry so much about the BG, I can focus on the hentai scenes which are the main reason why you're here!

⭐ With more time (again, time that the Rpgmaker map saves me) I can focus more on the story and immersion.

⭐ We now have a gallery for Patrons! (via the official cheat, which can be unlocked for 5$)

⭐ Maps are fully edited MANUALLY! I hate the square maps of RPGM myself, so I decided to customize each one of them myself to have an "air" of final fantasy, but with a more interactive and captivating map to explore. In addition, the maps are not overly large, thus making the experience more attractive and inviting for those who don't like to walk/farm a lot to unlock their scenes!

⭐ I have an updated, myriad battle system that will be in use very soon. Mostly H Scenes are not achieved through battles (always have that monster girl boss to bully xD), battles advance the story and consequently your relationship with the characters based on what you CHOOSE!

⭐ You don't have to farm like crazy to get scenes! Here, you just do the basics and interact with the characters and you unlock things (it may depend too on who you want to unlock scenes), again a way to invite players who don't like RPGM to taste it.

⭐ For those who like BATTLE and are RPG FANS, don't worry because we will have challenges to test your ability! (Optional most of the time, like Bosses that give out secret rewards, and some ultra-strong monster girls that can provide us with a bit of post-battle "fun" if we let them live.)

All TAGs in the game (from male domination, femdom, footjob, among others) are completely optional and can be ignored with simple choices!

That said, I'm still developing the graphic quality, improving my renders and etc, but I invite you to follow my evolution on this journey, and if you want to see this project grow more and more, consider , there you will have access to many cool things regarding EDENWELDER and also FAIRY TRAINER!

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Hey AstRider, could you please upload a macOS version?
I'm not sure how/if it works but, there you go: -
Let me know if it works cause if yes, I can add it to the post.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
is it at least the version of rpgmaker that allows you to use the mouse for pretty much everything?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
is it at least the version of rpgmaker that allows you to use the mouse for pretty much everything?
Yeah, you can do everything by clicking.
It has extensive support for clicks... That's an important thing to be added as well cause you can pretty much configure everything, from transparency to colors, and font. ("config UI")
(Also have gallery)

maxoryx

Nov 21, 2021
I havent played the game yet but saw the art and and voted for knight and luckily other also voted for her. noice. idk who she is anyways i wish it will have animated tag in future

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
please, find an editor. the art's nice but the writing could use work. not trying to disparage you or anything but i know a lot of people drop games that are mtl solely because of the bad grammar and whatnot so having some help cleaning up the writing could help keep people's interest.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
please, find an editor. the art's nice but the writing could use work. not trying to disparage you or anything but i know a lot of people drop games that are mtl solely because of the bad grammar and whatnot so having some help cleaning up the writing could help keep people's interest.
Bless me with money, so I can bless you with an editor. (The game's going to be onhold anyway xD)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Shame, this game got axed for a extremely generic Koikatsu game with a female protag. Another dev to add to the ignore pile

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Shame, this game got axed for a extremely generic Koikatsu game with a female protag. Another dev to add to the ignore pile
What are you talking about dude? I'm not a fan of koikatsu myself, that's in the first place why I'm drawing :cautious: (I shouldn't even be commenting on this actually.)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What are you talking about dude? I'm not a fan of koikatsu myself, that's in the first place why I'm drawing :cautious: (I shouldn't even be commenting on this actually.)
Ah well I was wrong on that part. Doesn't change that you are axing a game for not being popular enough, which still is more then list worthy.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ah well I was wrong on that part. Doesn't change that you are axing a game for not being popular enough, which still is more then list worthy.
You say it because it's not your time... Drawing take time, also dedication and I do want to live from it. Imagine yourself in my shoes having a dialy job of 7h straight then come home to draw something that the public doesn't seem to engage with. But I'm NOT saying it's the public fault at all, I do believe that this project have everything to succeed, but now Rising back my MAIN project is my number 1 priority, anyway, that's all I have to say about Edenwelder on hold state.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Don't mind me, I am just here for the show and popcorns.

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Hklmn

May 12, 2019

you can use trap-on instead

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Downloaded and played the renpy version back in March, was busy until now. Couldn't find by the old title but good thing a post led me here.

Still... onhold huh... Guess I will wait till 1.0.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes