EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2021-01-16-20-01-36-Render.png

Overview:
Imagine having a second chance to do everything you couldn't? You were bound by an oath, "Die for the empire", but now nothing can stop you from conquering everything you couldn't!
You play as August (name can be changed) a mighty if not the strongest mage in the world, whose magic is to copy magics!
You one day, end up being reborn by forbidden magic, and since then, you start to wonder how to live from now on...

Video Scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-09
Release Date: 2022-04-09
Developer: AstRider - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
(ps: Saves before 0.12 doesn't work for future updates!)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
-

Other: COMPRESSED - ANDROID (unofficial compressed)

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

wendyfirsttimesex (6).png miramodel (5).png lucyquest1 (6).png ultearevbeach1 (22).png dimariapunishment (4).png soranotime1 (7).png dimariaevent1 (28).png trainingkagura02corruption (3).png dreamworld (6).png lisannaevent1 (12).png

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
The game is in its early stages, many things (mainly maps and scripts) are being done! It is being made in Rpgmaker because it will have some battles, and man.. It's fairy tail, fairy tail without battle is not much fun. Sometimes corruption will have to do with battles too, just like Love. Take easy, you are playing something that is WIP, do not expect so much from a Demo, but expect something GOOD. We intend to improve it as soon as possible to have 0.1 and start to seriously post the content that we all want to see! (Hentai and Fun)

>> Se você é brasileiro, responda esta mensagem com seu feed! Deixe-nos saber se seria interessante ter este jogo traduzido em PT BR! Acha legal a ideia? Deixa ai seu comentário para que eu e Gilgamesh saibamos oque você pensa a respeito! Unidos por um forum com mais Brasileiros! <<

Happy new year to everyone!

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
is this gonna be an trainer game?
Yesh, indeed the mainly focus.
Not a fan of RPGM, but i'll watch this and see how it goes.
Believe me, it's almost a Ren'py game LoL
Add netori tag.....Thats if we get to steal lucy and erza from their men (Especially lucy) kukuku:devilish:.
Also mind adding Mavis;), Also Irene.
They will come, don't worry. :Kappa: (about Mavis, I have to figure out what to do since Patreon do not allow Incest, even between spirits :v)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wow it looks great, and it promises a lot (fairy tail + corruption = sure success) good luck I'll have it in my sights.(y)

Reactions: Mei Lien~
Jun 18, 2017
They will come, don't worry. :Kappa: (about Mavis, I have to figure out what to do since Patreon do not allow Incest, even between spirits :v)
you could always establish a mentorship kind of relationship (even if necessary explicitly claiming they are definitely not related) in the game and then do a "True story"/"incest" patch for the game hosted seperately. (not even sure if it truely deserves an incest tag without physical bodies or a familial relationship but eh Patreon be patreon. )

• Thinking Face
Apr 11, 2020
The game is in its early stages, many things (mainly maps and scripts) are being done! It is being made in Rpgmaker because it will have some battles, and man.. It's fairy tail, fairy tail without battle is not much fun. Sometimes corruption will have to do with battles too, just like Love. Take easy, you are playing something that is WIP, do not expect so much from a Demo, but expect something GOOD. We intend to improve it as soon as possible to have 0.1 and start to seriously post the content that we all want to see! (Hentai and Fun)

>> Se você é brasileiro, responda esta mensagem com seu feed! Deixe-nos saber se seria interessante ter este jogo traduzido em PT BR! Acha legal a ideia? Deixa ai seu comentário para que eu e Gilgamesh saibamos oque você pensa a respeito! Unidos por um forum com mais Brasileiros! <<

Happy new year to everyone!
hey for that pic that says The Inn is it on here or is it called that?

• Thinking Face

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Just make a patch for the incest lol
I'll "find someone" to do it, don't worry (y)
Is it revolving around cocksleeves?
Juvia and Angel maybe, With some reasonable amount of corruption.
Please let there be pregnancy in the future!
Man idk where you got it from but.. haha. Let's see, who knows?
hey for that pic that says The Inn is it on here or is it called that?
It is a game VN, very funny btw. THE INN <
isn't this missing a good couple of tags?
Sure it is but since it's a "Demo", I would not spoiler too much of what's coming. Sometimes spoilers take away the fun old surprise. :oops:

About the game, infos, etc etc. You can know better all those things following our discord/patreon!

Reactions: khalidevil

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Will this have a replay gallery? Because rpgm has never been known to be friendly with the save systems. Even games that let you save everywhere never let you save during a scene or roll back to catch the beginning the way renpy does.

Reactions: kaizerl and stever
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes