Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its sadly very different. If you look for an extreme overpowered protagonist to play, look somewhere else.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yo i second that do you still have the old version(0.11) anyone? It just hurts me that i cant play it again, i really liked it so much man
Avoid Vow me Fairies it has NOTHING to do with Fairy Tale at all! He stole the characters and threw out there personality and magic that makes them who they are! Only appearance the rest is total shit! He dropped a good game to make a shit game!

Gyattago

Formerly 'AnimeLegend'
Jan 15, 2021
Avoid Vow me Fairies it has NOTHING to do with Fairy Tale at all! He stole the characters and threw out there personality and magic that makes them who they are! Only appearance the rest is total shit! He dropped a good game to make a shit game!
Well at least there is the appearance, even if its not the same story, let them try it out and decide on their own. You can't really blame the dev for all of it though, cuz the patreon donnies fucked it up

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well at least there is the appearance, even if its not the same story, let them try it out and decide on their own. You can't really blame the dev for all of it though, cuz the patreon donnies fucked it up
Try it.. Ezra is an incompetent who failed to pass the Knight Academy.. It is no fucking Fairy Tale it's total trash. It's awful. Makes a mockery of everything Fairy Tale.

Gyattago

Formerly 'AnimeLegend'
Jan 15, 2021
Try it.. Ezra is an incompetent who failed to pass the Knight Academy.. It is no fucking Fairy Tale it's total trash. It's awful. Makes a mockery of everything Fairy Tale.
well you got a point there :ROFLMAO:, its no fairy tail parody fosho, but like a "what if" tsukoyomi kind of alternate reality, so if you think of it in that sense its still fun

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This was a great game that got dropped for a shit game! The new game makes me absolutely fucking sick to make a fucking mockery of all the characters that I grew to care about watching the anime! Fuck the dev who destroyed their very characters! It's not fun it's fucking disgusting to see characters ruined like that!
You have issues bro.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
This was a great game that got dropped for a shit game! The new game makes me absolutely fucking sick to make a fucking mockery of all the characters that I grew to care about watching the anime! Fuck the dev who destroyed their very characters! It's not fun it's fucking disgusting to see characters ruined like that!
if this much can make you sick to the point you gonna throw up i suggest you seek psychiatrist this game called "parody" for a reason
"parody" can make anything happen

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes