wajak24

Jan 27, 2020
well, I was looking forward how this game will be especially the main female characters will have their own plot and scenes but unfortunately it's been abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Doom Marine

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ok maybe im late coming here,:Kappa: but why the f** is this copyright thing?:WaitWhat: does this really matter? really why ppl report it like that in the meantime theres a lot of game with parodies its even the model like exactly with the original, really im confuse,
those this copyright thing in patreon really that bad? but why is there still lot of parodies game like this? :FacePalm:

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ok maybe im lat coming here,:Kappa: but why the f** is this copyright thing?:WaitWhat: does this really matter? really why ppl report it like that in the meantime theres a lot of game with parodies its even the model like exactly with the original, really im confuse,
those this copyright thing in patreon really that bad? but why is there still lot of parodies game like this? :FacePalm:
Go read the discussion. all your questions were already answered

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ok maybe im lat coming here,:Kappa: but why the f** is this copyright thing?:WaitWhat: does this really matter? really why ppl report it like that in the meantime theres a lot of game with parodies its even the model like exactly with the original, really im confuse,
He dropped this game for no more than music.. seriously.. music.. he could of just found some new music or removed music for now. Now got a game that is much less than this one.. I took a look at the graphics in his new game as well as plot and it's downhill.. I won't even bother downloading it..

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
He dropped this game for no more than music.. seriously.. music.. he could of just found some new music or removed music for now. Now got a game that is much less than this one.. I took a look at the graphics in his new game as well as plot and it's downhill.. I won't even bother downloading it..
No the dev dropped the game because of Patreon. Patreon doesn't give a shit why your project is breaching copyright, they just care about shutting it down so they don't get sued. It's a problem with the Patreon platform itself, it's more economical for them to just comply with any cease and desist and shut down the offending project than it is to challenge the order. They're not going to spend man power and billable lawyer hours determining how to bring a project into compliance when it's cheaper to just shut it down. They're going to pick the cheapest path to compliance every time and that's pretty well always going to mean shutting down the project.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
music? i thought its because some of his patron abusing report butt copyright :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
music? i thought its because some of his patron abusing report butt copyright :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for giving the trouble to read it... sometimes I doubt some people's reading capacity, they just say whatever they think as if it is the "truth" but not more than their opinion. The fact is: It's over, and not cause I wanted it. I've gone from 210$ a month to 65$ in a blink, and people still debating on it as if it was my lack of care for the project, sadly how some people don't have the minimal sensibility.

Mar 21, 2018
Thank you for giving the trouble to read it... sometimes I doubt some people's reading capacity, they just say whatever they think as if it is the "truth" but not more than their opinion. The fact is: It's over, and not cause I wanted it. I've gone from 210$ a month to 65$ in a blink, and people still debating on it as if it was my lack of care for the project, sadly how some people don't have the minimal sensibility.
well shit... i wish you luck. i tried both of your games, without realizing they were your games. i actually liked fairy trainer here a lot better due to its story, wont stop me from playing your other game though. maybe you could turn fairy trainer into a fanfiction/book. just a thought.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
well shit... i wish you luck. i tried both of your games, without realizing they were your games. i actually liked fairy trainer here a lot better due to its story, wont stop me from playing your other game though. maybe you could turn fairy trainer into a fanfiction/book. just a thought.
Yeah, that could be a go. I could use some ideas if you're interested in giving some.

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, that could be a go. I could use some ideas if you're interested in giving some.
sorry for the late reply! i actually wasn't expecting you to reply honestly. for the book idea I think you had a pretty good story going already you could turn it into fanfiction using hentai foundry or other similar sites. maybe a chapter for each character. or more if need be.

Reactions: Mei Lien~
Mar 21, 2018
sorry for the late reply! i actually wasn't expecting you to reply honestly. for the book idea I think you had a pretty good story going already you could turn it into fanfiction using hentai foundry or other similar sites. maybe a chapter for each character. or more if need be.
just an idea but you could put scenes you had(both planned and unplanned, made and not made) into a single chapter for a character or multiple like say kagura 1, 2, 3, etc(each scene getting a chapter number in the case of multiple.) and for multiple character scenes melody & shalltear 1, lucy and erza 1, etc.

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
I love/d the idea of this game, the MCs story-background-setup, the feeling of powerful magic in our hands paired with an slightly off moral compass :^)

I am sad that the world is denying me to enjoy more of it. Q.Q
Thx for making this anyway, it was fun, Team Alters!

Also... has anyone recommendations of a game with similar setting and/or MC personality?
(I hope its okay to ask here, as I crave for more after playing this)

And have a nice day!

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
Umm... So, I played the new version from the start.... But, since many events are removed, I prefer the old version....
Yo i second that do you still have the old version(0.11) anyone? It just hurts me that i cant play it again, i really liked it so much man

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes