BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After each choice it tells you if it has given love and / or corruption (or if in any case it has subtracted) and what LI affects

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Fairy Trainer 0.13.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
So happy and excited we get to corrupt Wendy and Carla, keep up the good work. Question, what is the usual time frame between updates?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So happy and excited we get to corrupt Wendy and Carla, keep up the good work. Question, what is the usual time frame between updates?
2~3 ups (depending on my patreon) per month. About the love/corruption gauge/info, I'll see what I can about it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Textbox now should be darker, because during the Irene convo for example, half the text was barely or completely unreadable.

pingryon

Nov 28, 2019
Which one should I choose?
  • Navigation menu focus, let's sail into choices!
  • Reading the Main story sounds more exciting...
  • Do as you're doing.. (Adjust menu and do the story at the same time in a small amount)

• Thinking Face

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game truly fun to play with, why in the hell didn't I decide to download it until now? Love the story and lewd content in it, the sandbox are easy to navigate and the love/corruption system are a very fun mechanic. Will bookmark and can't wait for more updates in the future, wonder will got more "training" with Erza because I really like her

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
can you update the android port? please
I will port it myself today night (PT) or tomorrow morning (PDT)
Textbox now should be darker, because during the Irene convo for example, half the text was barely or completely unreadable.
Tbh I got no problems to read at all but It surely can be darker. I will check how I can make the text a "adjustable" thing so you guys decide whether it will darker or invisible.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Fairy Trainer [v0.6] [AstRider]

Original PC : 1.49 GB
Original Mac : 1.46 GB

Compressed PC (194 MB) :
Compressed Mac (160 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
How do you level up corruption skills?
It's automatically leveled when you get a certain amount of corruption (in total) for each characters. I'll make a model for corruption skill late.
I'm glad one of the girls finally has pubic hair. There should be more girls like that in all games. Kagura looked really good with it.
A guy of culture, I see.
Are there any significant differences between love/corruption?
A LOT, like, Ultear's route for example, it's totally diff dialogues and scenes depending on your choices.
can you update the android port? please
There you go:
-
I've never ported a android version, if you find bugs let me know, also the size is almost the same as the original game (HD), I'll check with someone who do it often how I can lower it when porting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan3000 and Tenzai

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Fairy tail. Lots of nice girls in that anime/manga.
Always wondered why there is so few doujins about it.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Fairy tail. Lots of nice girls in that anime/manga.
Always wondered why there is so few doujins about it.
Kinda happen with some series like Overlord, Akame ga kill or Gate Jietai too, they got quite well known and lot of hot female characters but lack decent doujins adaption which is a shame

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes