Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I became a patreon for your first game. I continue, and I even increased the contribution a bit a few days ago. (y)
You're an Waifu's isekai Lord, but that with kind heart. (Maybe Toya? xD) Thank you very much sir! :oops:
How about subscribestar? They seem a lot more relaxed about content.
You got me wrong... I mean, literally > My chair is an Pub chair with an pillow to not break my backs in three (Cause in 2 is already broken xD), I would love to give you my extense list of messed-hack-life-for-poors thing, but I'm 99% sure that you don't want to hear about it :ROFLMAO: By the way, new update out!

Reactions: BlasKyau

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Loved the Flare scene. Is Kagura's card not available? I trained with her (helped) and now tying to go back for more training
says "There's no new events for Kagura HERE for now. (Check her CARD MENU settings). But when I go to her card, it says I have to unlock it first.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Loved the Flare scene. Is Kagura's card not available? I trained with her (helped) and now tying to go back for more training
says "There's no new events for Kagura HERE for now. (Check her CARD MENU settings). But when I go to her card, it says I have to unlock it first.
Hm, this is weird, I've tested it countless times and were working fine. I'll check what's happening late night. (thanks for reporting!)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Dear god, the ability to get Erza pregnant and cuck that pos Jellal? *chefs kiss* yes. Would be nice. Will follow regardless though. I love FT.

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello, finally i tested 0.6 , 1 week ago and now i can test the next release, thanks for the christmast gift :) ...actualy my pb is the time for dowload the game : 1 century only lol during this time i can write how i liked the 0.6 build (i don t test 0.5 because i didn't have time). i have a question : is the story different with corruption and love path? i just test with love path, i wonder if i do a new game with other path xd Good job by the way :)

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Hm, this is weird, I've tested it countless times and were working fine. I'll check what's happening late night. (thanks for reporting!)
You're welcome. I hope you can find the problem. If you need, I can upload my save so you can see what I mean.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1.jpg

If I go from corrupting to the LIs and focus on the love route, is it better that I wait or can I advance in the game avoiding corruption paths?

For now I have seen that with Carla it isn't possible to advance further in her story (but I don't know if that affects the game in any way)

You're an Waifu's isekai Lord, but that with kind heart. (Maybe Toya? xD) Thank you very much sir! :oops:
You're welcome, I really liked the previous game, and this one seems interesting too. Certainly there are things that don't excite me (the MC's sex scene with Irene, which I preferred to skip, and if I could choose, I would have avoided it), such as the planned BDSM for some characters (which I would prefer to be avoidable, something that I don't know if it will be possible with all or only with some LIs). I like rather vanilla scenes and romantic relationships. In any case, I think that for now the game is developing in a nice way

• Red Heart

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello, i can't continue game i don t know what to do...., i try to explore and go to the card collection but nothing happen xd

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Dear god, the ability to get Erza pregnant and cuck that pos Jellal? *chefs kiss* yes. Would be nice. Will follow regardless though. I love FT.
AstRider Any chance of pregnancy content in the future?
Pregnancy isn't impossible (I'm not thaaaat fan myself...) and IF requested by a Patreon as a reward (Which is HARD), or if VOTED by patrons as a promising tag, it sure can be implemented in futures (FUTURES) updates as some sort of route, the problem is the birth part since.. You know, it's hard sometimes to deal with platform terms.

hello, i can't continue game i don t know what to do...., i try to explore and go to the card collection but nothing happen xd
It ends there for Kagura, also love and corruption have different effects for each character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New link for mega pls? All the others links take more than hour to download
lmao look s like mega does not like this file
They fucked my mind with that pedo-law-thing of'em guy, Not gonna lie!
I've done a post on explaining what happened, and even taking myself as an example.
Now I fear for any boyfriend I would take, he would probably be considered a pedo followed by MEGA logic! *:KEK:*

hi you can add footjob scenes
The same thing I've said about Preg-content, it can be requested or can be voted for Patrons as a promising tag. (The promising tag will be out after the 0.8 updates.)
View attachment 1510775

If I go from corrupting to the LIs and focus on the love route, is it better that I wait or can I advance in the game avoiding corruption paths?

For now I have seen that with Carla it isn't possible to advance further in her story (but I don't know if that affects the game in any way)

You're welcome, I really liked the previous game, and this one seems interesting too. Certainly there are things that don't excite me (the MC's sex scene with Irene, which I preferred to skip, and if I could choose, I would have avoided it), such as the planned BDSM for some characters (which I would prefer to be avoidable, something that I don't know if it will be possible with all or only with some LIs). I like rather vanilla scenes and romantic relationships. In any case, I think that for now the game is developing in a nice way
My king, I can't lie, the major content of the game FOR NOW AT LEAST is being done for Corruption, BUT, characters as Erza will have Love for'em as the first route, since suits better and also, to make a "Yin Yang". Ofc I plan to make both Corruption and Love available BUT I have to buy some time to think about how to set everything right and of course, do it well done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes