lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A LOT, like, Ultear's route for example, it's totally diff dialogues and scenes depending on your choices.
Ah ok. What about this. Is corruption like turning them into sluts and whoring 'em out and love is the opposite? Is that what you're going for? Something different perhaps?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Ah ok. What about this. Is corruption like turning them into sluts and whoring 'em out and love is the opposite? Is that what you're going for? Something different perhaps?
Corruption = Do almost everything you say. (Doesn't mean I will be adding a gloryhole + prostituition in the game, just to let clean)
Love = A slow pace thing, BUT with a way more choices to be made, since you have to make your way to their pants. (Doesn't mean you have to grind nor read 1738273874 texts to get an scene)
hello, can you make the text black. Hard to read white text on a light background
There you go;

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Corruption = Do almost everything you say. (Doesn't mean I will be adding a gloryhole + prostituition in the game, just to let clean)
Love = A slow pace thing, BUT with a way more choices to be made, since you have to make your way to their pants. (Doesn't mean you have to grind nor read 1738273874 texts to get an scene)

There you go;
Goddammit. Das nice. Now you gonna make me watch Fairy Tail again. Last time I watched, Natsu and the Dragons were beating on some Dragon and there was a tournament thing? Where the fuck is that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mei Lien~

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Goddammit. Das nice. Now you gonna make me watch Fairy Tail again. Last time I watched, Natsu and the Dragons were beating on some Dragon and there was a tournament thing? Where the fuck is that?
That's the beginning of the Second Season, the end of the Tournament and the invasion of dragons. Pretty much halfway of the story, while this games takes place in it's own thing and somewhat during the 100 Years Quest.

Reactions: Mei Lien~

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That's the beginning of the Second Season, the end of the Tournament and the invasion of dragons. Pretty much halfway of the story, while this games takes place in it's own thing and somewhat during the 100 Years Quest.
Well I watched it in like 2016/17 and Fairy Tail had ended without a continuation at that point, soo wouldn't know

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well I watched it in like 2016/17 and Fairy Tail had ended without a continuation at that point, soo wouldn't know
Well, what is usually referred as the second run is from 2014, that's the one that came out in 1020p for example. The previous run was The first run, which opened with Lucy joining Natsu, and ended with Natsu fighting Rouge and Sting solo at the tournament while Gajeel discovered the dragon graveyard. The second run continued with that, the final day of the tournament, then the dragon invasion, and ended with the Tartaros arc, where they fought a guild made of Zeref demons, Kyouka in this game is one of them. The second ended in 2015. Between there was a short named Fairy Tail Zero, it showed how FT was created by Mavis a 100 years prios. Then it was the Final Series, which began in 2018. The MC of this game, Gust (August) was introduced there, as well as Irene. English dub versions came rather late though, maybe you watched that?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, what is usually referred as the second run is from 2014, that's the one that came out in 1020p for example. The previous run was The first run, which opened with Lucy joining Natsu, and ended with Natsu fighting Rouge and Sting solo at the tournament while Gajeel discovered the dragon graveyard. The second run continued with that, the final day of the tournament, then the dragon invasion, and ended with the Tartaros arc, where they fought a guild made of Zeref demons, Kyouka in this game is one of them. The second ended in 2015. Between there was a short named Fairy Tail Zero, it showed how FT was created by Mavis a 100 years prios. Then it was the Final Series, which began in 2018. The MC of this game, Gust (August) was introduced there, as well as Irene. English dub versions came rather late though, maybe you watched that?
I last saw either Tartaros or Zero. And I watched the English Dubs btw (back then I was an "ewww, no subs for me!" type of person)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I last saw either Tartaros or Zero. And I watched the English Dubs btw (back then I was an "ewww, no subs for me!" type of person)
Well, Natsu Rouge and Sting fought against Mard Geer during the Tartaros arc, and Achnologia was in there fighting with Igneel (dragons), so it was probably that then. Zero basically lacked Natsu, only the first ep of it and the OP showed him. There was also a movie after that run and before the final series.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, Natsu Rouge and Sting fought against Mard Geer during the Tartaros arc, and Achnologia was in there fighting with Igneel (dragons), so it was probably that then. Zero basically lacked Natsu, only the first ep of it and the OP showed him. There was also a movie after that run and before the final series.
Man I don remember shit. I guess i'll have to rewatch everything

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I've been back to playing from the beginning, and I find the game to my liking in general. Of course my opinion about the MC's sex scene with Irene hasn't changed, and I've skipped it again using CTRL. But otherwise the game is pretty good.

There you go;
For now I'm getting the highest number of love points and avoiding corruption points when I can (Regarding Carla I have read a note that says that for now there is only her corruption route, so I suppose I will have to wait to move forward with her)

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Well, I've been back to playing from the beginning, and I find the game to my liking in general. Of course my opinion about the MC's sex scene with Irene hasn't changed, and I've skipped it again using CTRL. But otherwise the game is pretty good.

For now I'm getting the highest number of love points and avoiding corruption points when I can (Regarding Carla I have read a note that says that for now there is only her corruption route, so I suppose I will have to wait to move forward with her)
Darker theme is the way to play this I downloaded the other version good god couldn't read anything and everything is insanely bright.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Darker theme is the way to play this I downloaded the other version good god couldn't read anything and everything is insanely bright.
I don't know exactly what you mean.

In any case, I prefer to focus on the romance tag, so I will collect as many love points as I can.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is this game abandoned? It finally bubbled to the top of my to-be-played pile, but I don't want to get into a dead game....

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
will this game have any female muscle growth or height/giantess growth?
I'm not too sure, there isn't really many muscled-womans in Fairy Tail, BUT, I myself am a bit into it, so maybe I can make it possible for futures ups as a Training "Option" of changes, maybe skin, who knows. (Can't speak too much about skins cause it's patreon thing.)

Is this game abandoned? It finally bubbled to the top of my to-be-played pile, but I don't want to get into a dead game....
I'm updating the game twice a month,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes