Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
This also really needs the MTL tag... View attachment 1510735
Well, I don't see what's wrong with the phase, may you tell me? Of course, if it isn't much work for yoooou! You must be a veeeery busy academic tutor, I presume? Sorry senpai, I have only 2 and half a year studying... :oops:

(I'm not that great poetry as the Japanese guy, I wish I were allowed to put *ounch ounch* and *Mucha mucha* into my games, but people always complain, it sucks. xD)

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Well, I don't see what's wrong with the phase, may you tell me? Of course, if it isn't much work for yoooou! You must be a veeeery busy academic tutor, I presume? Sorry senpai, I have only 2 and half a year studying... :oops:

(I'm not that great poetry as the Japanese guy, I wish I were allowed to put *ounch ounch* and *Mucha mucha* into my games, but people always complain, it sucks. xD)
But he pushed in and thanks he did makes no sense in the english language in any context. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here, if I'm honest. A lot of it makes no sense. I'm no academic in the english language, but it is my native language. A lot of the conversations were just really hard to follow because it literally does seem like a machine translation. I don't know how else to say it, since the context itself doesn't make sense.
Edit:
To push, is to physically press yourself against something, and he didn't do that as far as I know? Unless I missed something. And thanks he did makes no sense either because their was no action/verb she was thanking him for, it would be thankfully he did, or thank goodness he did or thank god he did or thank the divines or heavens or whatever holy being he did (divine intervention in this instance) or any other number of ways to say it, but thanks he did is incorrect in the english language.

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
But he pushed in and thanks he did makes no sense in the english language in any context. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here, if I'm honest. A lot of it makes no sense. I'm no academic in the english language, but it is my native language. A lot of the conversations were just really hard to follow because it literally does seem like a machine translation. I don't know how else to say it, since the context itself doesn't make sense.
Is that so.. I'll check and change it late, thanks for explaining. Btw "But he pushed in and thanks he did " means "Ele se meteu e ainda bem que ele fez." in portuguese , "But he pushed in" means he interved (maybe i've failed on the "pushed" term?) into the conversation, while "Thanks he did" means she is grateful for your act of stopping her line. In my language (Portuguese) it makes every damn sense, I do speak portuguese everyday, so it's hard sometimes to not mix english with portuguese as I did back in that line. But it isn't MTL nor transtale, just a mistaken (I guess) of mine.

I've learned a lesson: The transtalor knows more than me... :FacePalm:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Pregnancy isn't impossible (I'm not thaaaat fan myself...) and IF requested by a Patreon as a reward (Which is HARD), or if VOTED by patrons as a promising tag, it sure can be implemented in futures (FUTURES) updates as some sort of route, the problem is the birth part since.. You know, it's hard sometimes to deal with platform terms.

The same thing I've said about Preg-content, it can be requested or can be voted for Patrons as a promising tag. (The promising tag will be out after the 0.8 updates.)
I don't mind that pregnacy is included. I don't dislike it, and I even find it interesting at times. But usually I don't care if a game has that tag or not.

However, I don't usually like footjobs.

My king, I can't lie, the major content of the game FOR NOW AT LEAST is being done for Corruption, BUT, characters as Erza will have Love for'em as the first route, since suits better and also, to make a "Yin Yang". Ofc I plan to make both Corruption and Love available BUT I have to buy some time to think about how to set everything right and of course, do it well done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the corruption isn't too extreme and includes romance, I usually like it (if it doesn't include romance then it interests me little). In any case, maybe I will try it, but I should start a new game, because I'm already on the other route.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Is that so.. I'll check and change it late, thanks for explaining. Btw "But he pushed in and thanks he did " means "Ele se meteu e ainda bem que ele fez." in portuguese , "But he pushed in" means he interved (maybe i've failed on the "pushed" term?) into the conversation, while "Thanks he did" means she is grateful for your act of stopping her line. In my language (Portuguese) it makes every damn sense, I do speak portuguese everyday, so it's hard sometimes to not mix english with portuguese as I did back in that line. But it isn't MTL nor transtale, just a mistaken (I guess) of mine.

I've learned a lesson: The transtalor knows more than me... :FacePalm:
I guess the more correct translation would be "He interfered and I'm glad he did"? Or "He butted in, and I'm glad he did" or "he came at the right time, before I said something stupid and I'm glad he did" would be the more correct english, and that makes more sense.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
AstRider mega link is dead.

also very odd. the sites report different size on the same file:
gofile: 1.9GB
anonfile: 1.88GB
workupload: 1.75GB
mediafire: 1.75GB
edit: well I downloaded the gofile one and it turned out to be 1.74GB. seems like those sites are just inflating the figure for some reason, but the file is the same

Game itself is somewhat engrish. could use translators with better english

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
On this same page a few posts above you can read the explanation.
ok and? the link is still broken. I didn't ask whose fault it is that the link is broken. I pointed out a broken link.
OP should edit the first post to remove the broken link. normally I would say to reupload but since mega are being cunts about it then to just delete mega from the list of mirrors

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
AstRider the background color for choices makes choices unredable.
It is purple gradient to white in the middle. With white text. So you got white text on white background. Unreadable.
When you hover over a choice it becomes white text on blue background and becomes readable.

A LOT, like, Ultear's route for example, it's totally diff dialogues and scenes depending on your choices.
This needs to be clearer. Take Ultear route for example. You go home the first day and Ultear asks:
Ultear said:
By the way, what's your magic?
then the game warns you
Warning said:
Warning! Some choices can have heavy impact on the character route so, be aware!
then you need to choose between
"Tell her you don't want to speak about it."
and
"Tell her a bit of the truth"

... how the heck am I supposed to guess which of those is romance and which is corruption?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ok and? the link is still broken. I didn't ask whose fault it is that the link is broken. I pointed out a broken link.
OP should edit the first post to remove the broken link. normally I would say to reupload but since mega are being cunts about it then to just delete mega from the list of mirrors
In your first message it is quite difficult to come to the conclusion that you are asking to remove the link and not to re-upload it.

Also, if you already knew that the dev knew that the link was dead, why indicate that it is ... It would not be better to have said: "The mega link is still there, it would be better if someone removed it since she will not return to upload the game to mega"or something similar.

AstRider the background color for choices makes choices unredable.
It is purple gradient to white in the middle. With white text. So you got white text on white background. Unreadable.
When you hover over a choice it becomes white text on blue background and becomes readable.

This needs to be clearer. Take Ultear route for example. You go home the first day and Ultear asks:

then the game warns you

then you need to choose between
"Tell her you don't want to speak about it."
and
"Tell her a bit of the truth"

... how the heck am I supposed to guess which of those is romance and which is corruption?
I guess that the fact that the game tells you the points of lust or love that you gain by choosing one option or another isn't enough to know if the choice takes you one way or the other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I forgot to removed it, but it's done now, thanks for the warning.
I'm not too sure what you expect me to do about the english, maybe you can help my patreon till its goal to pay someone to do text fixes get fullfiled. (Sorry, there's not much I can do at the moment)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm not too sure what you expect me to do about the english, maybe you can help my patreon till its goal to pay someone to do text fixes get fullfiled. (Sorry, there's not much I can do at the moment)
Fair enough
Also, if you already knew that the dev knew that the link was dead
I didn't already know. Rather I explained that the reply of "it is broken because of X" does not actually invalidate the quoted post.

Had I already known I would have still posted about it, but phrased it slightly differently.
Rather than saying "mega link is dead" I would have said "since mega are banning you, you should remove edit the OP to remove the link to their site"
And there goes a tutorial of "how to be a dick" pals:
Thank you for this demonstration where you demonstrate to us how one acts like a dick. I learned a lot.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fair enough

I didn't already know. Rather I explained that the reply of "it is broken because of X" does not actually invalidate the quoted post.

Had I already known I would have still posted about it, but phrased it slightly differently.
Rather than saying "mega link is dead" I would have said "since mega are banning you, you should remove edit the OP to remove the link to their site"
Ok, that seems like a reasonable explanation to me. :)

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am having some difficulty following the plot of this story. And I get the distinct feeling that this is due to not being familiar with the source material. (I have some vague knowledge of it but never read/watched it).

I am wondering how it has been for other players

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Kagura never shaving is amazing, especially the sex scene in the love route and never thought you'd have her with inverted nipples while Mira starting to let hers grow is sexy. I really like how all the girls are different down there. I wish you had enough supporters to go full time as I'm really liking this game. Someone needs to make some F95ZONE FAN gifs of it to spread the word (I don't know how or I would).

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Why do all the reviews keep vanishing for this game lol?
I don't know neither... I had 2 five stars review but both got faded, I ask myself why.

Kagura never shaving is amazing, especially the sex scene in the love route and never thought you'd have her with inverted nipples while Mira starting to let hers grow is sexy. I really like how all the girls are different down there. I wish you had enough supporters to go full time as I'm really liking this game. Someone needs to make some F95ZONE FAN gifs of it to spread the word (I don't know how or I would).
I'm glad you're liking it. I can even do the FAN gifs but not too sure if they will be as good as they would xC

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes