YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
I got what is causing the "bug"! You guys have not watched the EV 1, that isn't forcible (my bad), so I'll have to mess a bit with the script to make it go as an obligatory event, till then please do this way > Go back before talking to IRENE (Servants), watch touka first event and then do irene event to proceed with touka second event! (Second = the one you guys are stuck)
(If it is too complicated do like this> Go back to when you had the chance to fap to Mirajane/ defeated touka, then proceed normally, and when the menu gets available the first thing you do; Touka event. Now it will work.)

EDIT: FIXED (Ignore the "rif"), now to start Irene Ev you obligatory have to watch Touka's first event.
I won't publish a bugfix cause it's something simple (Just doing ROLLBACK you can easily fix) but for the next version it will be already fixed!
Thanks for the report Faraamstorm e YuukiIza
Many thanks for the help!!!

Reactions: Mei Lien~

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have found a bug.

When the MC talks to Mirajane, she thinks "He's the same guy who .. spurted cum over my body ..?". Something I chose not to do (I used the alternate option, "That's bullshit, not now")... Also, all subsequent conversation happens as if the MC has done it.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I have found a bug.

When the MC talks to Mirajane, she thinks "He's the same guy who .. spurted cum over my body ..?". Something I chose not to do (I used the alternate option, "That's bullshit, not now")... Also, all subsequent conversation happens as if the MC has done it.
You're right! Fixed for the next version!

This game has gotten a lot more added since the last time I played it.
Ofc sir, I do edit 5H per day, 6 days per week! Fufufufu (It could be more, sadly my job doesn't allow me...)

Updated my Android port to 0.9
You're a legend sir.

ElectroLux0

Jul 18, 2021
Is there scene where you saving irene from wendy's body ? Bc I found crystal and tried talk to wendy after it but nothing happened. After saving FT from touka , irene was just there like she already saved . Did I miss a scene ?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
hi, can i ask if there is a walkthrough available?
Sorry, I've been a bit busy with two projects, so I don't have too much time to make one myself, But anyone willing to do tell me and I can fix it into the main page!

Is there scene where you saving irene from wendy's body ? Bc I found crystal and tried talk to wendy after it but nothing happened. After saving FT from touka , irene was just there like she already saved . Did I miss a scene ?
Not really, you just transferred Irene's soul to the crystal, she is using that crystal to maintain her body, for now, the other half you just have suppressed inside Wendy's body, that's why you can release and lock it (Like you did in that scene training with Wendy).
I can add it to Irene's card info, tho.

Reactions: ElectroLux0

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Is there any other content after the MC resolves the Touka incident with Fairy Tail?
I've already talked to Irene and Flare, but when I go to interact with Touka, the game asks me to do some event with Irene.

But the game also says that I've already interacted with Irene and there's nothing else to do.

Edit: I got another save and went straight to interact with Touka, I could do the event correctly.
From what appears to interact with Irene before doing the Touka event causes a soft lock in the game and makes progress impossible.

Last edited:

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
What is the Wendy Corruption scene? I'm pretty sure I'm choosing all the corruption options, but the only scene I've seen for her are touching her breasts when she's unconscious and the lesbian scene. Not sure if I already got it or not since there's no gallery.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok So I updated from 0.6 and there was not a fucking new scene.. one speech at the guild. The magic speech.. that is it.. It was in a endless broken loop pretty much.

Last edited:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I have a quick question, is there a discord for this game?
Yup, it's on the main page!
What is the Wendy Corruption scene? I'm pretty sure I'm choosing all the corruption options, but the only scene I've seen for her are touching her breasts when she's unconscious and the lesbian scene. Not sure if I already got it or not since there's no gallery.
H content will come more often now that I've finished the story plot.
Ok So I updated from 0.6 and there was not a fucking new scene.. one speech at the guild. The magic speech.. that is it.. It was in a endless broken loop pretty much.
I'm "pretty much" sure that there is more than a "endless broken loop" cause I've not wasted 1 week doing a "endless broken loop" :) I know that you have probably downloaded the wrong game, confusing Xmas with the normal edition which are two totally different games, and before you complain about the Xmas version along with the normal game, it was the F95 who have edited that way so, I can't changed it. There's content, you just downloaded the wrong file dude.
Ps: When you have questions/doubts, always check the game LOG, you can see from there that there's not new content for the main game, the update was meant for Xmas episode. If you still have doubt you can always use discord to ask questions, it were build mainly for this reason. ;)(y)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yup, it's on the main page!

H content will come more often now that I've finished the story plot.

I'm "pretty much" sure that there is more than a "endless broken loop" cause I've not wasted 1 week doing a "endless broken loop" :) I know that you have probably downloaded the wrong game, confusing Xmas with the normal edition which are two totally different games, and before you complain about the Xmas version along with the normal game, it was the F95 who have edited that way so, I can't changed it. There's content, you just downloaded the wrong file dude.
Ps: When you have questions/doubts, always check the game LOG, you can see from there that there's not new content for the main game, the update was meant for Xmas episode. If you still have doubt you can always use discord to ask questions, it were build mainly for this reason. ;)(y)
Figured out the problem.. you have to start clean there is something breaking the update from 0.6 to 0.9. I had to redownload than just copy save over. So if updating from old release DO NOT copy over it is broken. Do a new copy and just copy your saves.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Figured out the problem.. you have to start clean there is something breaking the update from 0.6 to 0.9. I had to redownload than just copy save over. So if updating from old release DO NOT copy over it is broken. Do a new copy and just copy your saves.
Hm, do you mean Kagura's event? I've fixed it a long time ago, you were probably loading the game from inside the event, cause if you rollback, save and then export it for the new version you will be able to continue. Next time post more details about your problem, I'm sure I being the DEV of this game can tell you what is happening and help you.
Have a great new year btw!

Reactions: JR_001

TheSeakeer

Jul 13, 2017
News for the next update, but how long for Lucy to join the harem?
I'm liking the game, by the way. Way better than when was made using Rpg make engine. You did a stunning job alone, considering that this project started with two people and now you're alone with 3 projects.
print222.png

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes