ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Usually reviews get deleted because:
They just said 'game is good' or 'game is bad' with absolutely no info on why.
They misinterpret the game (ie saying 1/5 where are the choices in a kinetic novel).
They attack the dev or other things than the game rather than actually review the game.
They just don't fairly review the game, instead just stating one singular aspect is good or bad, then reviewing entirely on that.
They downloaded an NTR game then there was NTR in it 1/5.

Generally only if they're negative though.
No one seems to mind 5/5 played less than a minute first girl was kind of cute because that's getting your average up even if it says absolutely nothing of value.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm glad you're liking it. I can even do the FAN gifs but not too sure if they will be as good as they would xC
All people do is take pictures of characters from the game and add the F95ZONE FAN gif at the bottom somehow, at least for most of them. I admit some are better than others (like Amity Park although the game got worse with the new anime style art) but I'd still like to see some of this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
All people do is take pictures of characters from the game and add the F95ZONE FAN gif at the bottom somehow, at least for most of them. I admit some are better than others (like Amity Park although the game got worse with the new anime style art) but I'd still like to see some of this game.
Somethin' like this?
jericho.gif
Here's the render (HD) just in case if someone wants to do it.

CharaStudio-2021-12-06-19-00-16-Render.png

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Somethin' like this?
View attachment 1533511
Here's the render (HD) just in case if someone wants to do it.

View attachment 1533512
That's not bad at all! In fact, I love it and think it's great. If that's August, shouldn't his hair be black since it turns that color? I'd put "Fan" below "Fairy Trainer". My only other suggestion is the two girls shown should probably be the ones linked to each other. Like, you need Carla to get Wendy or Kagura to get Erza (as you stated earlier in this thread). Of course, I love Erza and Mira as the girls as well since they're beautiful with huge tits (looking forward to when he gets to have sex with them). I only suggested the two girls shown be linked since you're telling a story. I am perfectly happy with any two girls being on it or something different if others have a suggestion. Overall if that's your idea of not very good, you're really wrong there. Unique and looks amazing with the background magic symbol, character models, colors, and such.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
That's not bad at all! In fact, I love it and think it's great. If that's August, shouldn't his hair be black since it turns that color? I'd put "Fan" below "Fairy Trainer". My only other suggestion is the two girls shown should probably be the ones linked to each other. Like, you need Carla to get Wendy or Kagura to get Erza (as you stated earlier in this thread). Of course, I love Erza and Mira as the girls as well since they're beautiful with huge tits (looking forward to when he gets to have sex with them). I only suggested the two girls shown be linked since you're telling a story. I am perfectly happy with any two girls being on it or something different if others have a suggestion. Overall if that's your idea of not very good, you're really wrong there. Unique and looks amazing with the background magic symbol, character models, colors, and such.
Seems cool to me! I'll do it later for sure.

Can i ask Koikatsu char cards too? :love:
Maybe some day xD

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Seems cool to me! I'll do it later for sure.
If you do a few or several since there are several pairs (Carla/Wendy, Kaguya/Erza, Ireene/Erza, Mira/Seilah, or just random girls), that'd be cool since most games have several gifs for them (I know of 4 for Amity Park, 4 for FET, 5 for Jikage, at least 10 for Lessons in Love, and others). Anyways, I look forward to the ones you come up with since I like the one you did and already using it as part of mine.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
excuse me, i've been trying to proceed with touka in the new menu but it keeps telling to do some events with irene in brackets but i've already talked to irene and i can't talk anymore so it's stuck.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
excuse me, i've been trying to proceed with touka in the new menu but it keeps telling to do some events with irene in brackets but i've already talked to irene and i can't talk anymore so it's stuck.
Bruh that's a bit weird. Look: talked to Irene and then working just fine, I'm not sure what's happening. You can upload you save folder and I can check it for bugs (if you want).

If you do a few or several since there are several pairs (Carla/Wendy, Kaguya/Erza, Ireene/Erza, Mira/Seilah, or just random girls), that'd be cool since most games have several gifs for them (I know of 4 for Amity Park, 4 for FET, 5 for Jikage, at least 10 for Lessons in Love, and others). Anyways, I look forward to the ones you come up with since I like the one you did and already using it as part of mine.
Saved them as .fw if you have any version of FW/AE/PS you can open and edit them as you want. Or just use as they are. (Tried to "Doppelgänger" the one that I saw on your profile, not sure if it is good or bad tho.)

badgeerza.png badgelucy.png badgewendy.png badgemira.png

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Saved them as .fw if you have any version of FW/AE/PS you can open and edit them as you want. Or just use as they are. (Tried to "Doppelgänger" the one that I saw on your profile, not sure if it is good or bad tho.)

View attachment 1553258 View attachment 1553254 View attachment 1553255 View attachment 1553257
If you go with those, I think you should have their name somewhere on there like the Lessons in Love 3 gifs that are in my first signature (Chika, Yumi, Ami). I do think those look really good though. I don't know anything about FW/AE/PS. The only thing I know how to do is: cut videos, merge different videos, turn videos into gifs, and merge different gifs (which is what I did for both my signatures using veed.io). I don't know how to turn any of those pics into gifs or I would.

I'm still playing v0.9 but at the top of Flare and Irene it said 0 sex time. Are you not counting the times August already had sex with them?

Don't know if it's just me, but the graphics look better, brighter, or something in this version.

Last thing for this post (until I finish v0.9), the line in this is just too funny. "You WANKED the guildhall and a scene caught your eyes." I really want to see how you WANK the guildhall. Ahaha.

Edit: Didn't know I was that close to finishing this version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TakashiKomuro

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
this is the save
I will check it

If you go with those, I think you should have their name somewhere on there like the Lessons in Love 3 gifs that are in my first signature (Chika, Yumi, Ami). I do think those look really good though. I don't know anything about FW/AE/PS. The only thing I know how to do is: cut videos, merge different videos, turn videos into gifs, and merge different gifs (which is what I did for both my signatures using veed.io). I don't know how to turn any of those pics into gifs or I would.

I'm still playing v0.9 but at the top of Flare and Irene it said 0 sex time. Are you not counting the times August already had sex with them?

Don't know if it's just me, but the graphics look better, brighter, or something in this version.

Last thing for this post (until I finish v0.9), the line in this is just too funny. "You WANKED the guildhall and a scene caught your eyes." I really want to see how you WANK the guildhall. Ahaha.

Edit: Didn't know I was that close to finishing this version.
Damn I swear that haven't seen it, I will fix xD

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
this is the save
Im stuck on the part where i need to speak to ireme but when i try im not able to
I got what is causing the "bug"! You guys have not watched the EV 1, that isn't forcible (my bad), so I'll have to mess a bit with the script to make it go as an obligatory event, till then please do this way > Go back before talking to IRENE (Servants), watch touka first event and then do irene event to proceed with touka second event! (Second = the one you guys are stuck)
(If it is too complicated do like this> Go back to when you had the chance to fap to Mirajane/ defeated touka, then proceed normally, and when the menu gets available the first thing you do; Touka event. Now it will work.)

EDIT: FIXED (Ignore the "rif"), now to start Irene Ev you obligatory have to watch Touka's first event.
I won't publish a bugfix cause it's something simple (Just doing ROLLBACK you can easily fix) but for the next version it will be already fixed!
Thanks for the report Faraamstorm e YuukiIza

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes