vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
Despite English not being your first language, its still understandable, definitely. An interesting premise for sure. Any plans or chance that you or your team will be going over the script and touching it up in the future?

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Despite English not being your first language, its still understandable, definitely. An interesting premise for sure. Any plans or chance that you or your team will be going over the script and touching it up in the future?
0.5 will be drastically molded (btw I WORK ALONE in this one), might take a time to update that incredible menu *sarcastic* to something better. So, yes! I'm planning a lot of coding for the next up and focus a bit on appearance itself, and who knows... let the card collection system working?

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
So aside from the fact that "Soon" the combat system will be implemented.. how do you want to manage the game?
In the sense of chiramente there will be fights and that is fine.. but do you intend to implement a management system? in the sense of giving us the possibility of doing repeatable "Quests" based on rank? Or manage a "Guild" or whatever else that comes to your mind, it may be that I have read it wrong.. but MC gave me the impression of wanting to "Manage" the Guild of Flare or in any case a base in his own way. so consequently you should put in a "lift" and stastic system which would make it more sensible to train with Erza honestly.

Having said that mine are only Suppozioni and only tried Version 0.3.. and since version v0.4 is out and you have added more content you probably have already answered me directly in the game.
Having said that, I will still publish this current thought of mine just to know what you intend to do.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
So aside from the fact that "Soon" the combat system will be implemented.. how do you want to manage the game?
In the sense of chiramente there will be fights and that is fine.. but do you intend to implement a management system? in the sense of giving us the possibility of doing repeatable "Quests" based on rank? Or manage a "Guild" or whatever else that comes to your mind, it may be that I have read it wrong.. but MC gave me the impression of wanting to "Manage" the Guild of Flare or in any case a base in his own way. so consequently you should put in a "lift" and stastic system which would make it more sensible to train with Erza honestly.

Having said that mine are only Suppozioni and only tried Version 0.3.. and since version v0.4 is out and you have added more content you probably have already answered me directly in the game.
Having said that, I will still publish this current thought of mine just to know what you intend to do.
OKAY, you got me wrong. Me doing battle system? In Ren'py? Like, it probably has 4-5 months since I've started doing the coding. There's no way for me to do a "great" battle system now (I can even copy a basic battle system from a forum out there but... no, that's not me xC), if I tell you I would, it would be a LIE, and I'm not a liar xC

There are fasters ways for me to start doing it and conditions, the first one is the Patreon condition, I have to quit my job to do only coding (350$ Mo.) and I guess it will take a long time as well...

About the Card set thing, it is literary what the name says! You will be doing routes and unlocking cards. (They may vary as Skins, for example; catgirl Wendy clothes.) Late, a card battle system will be implemented as I've announced on Patreon when I've done the POLL about changing it from RPGM to RP.

Hope it is clear now to everyone, please, don't misunderstand things here, coding is hard and I'm NEW but NEW at NOOB level! I'm better than many devs that are doing it for 3y out there because I'm dedicated and I love what I do.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'd prefer real battles like in Re:Hero and Amity Park (really hate how they changed the artstyle though), but can't blame you if you're at a noob level and doing all or most by yourself when some have teams. I like everything so far and just wish there were more animated scenes instead of still shots (again can't fault you though). I hope the Wendy shower scene from the RPGJ can make it in here. That was a great animated scene.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'd prefer real battles like in Re:Hero and Amity Park (really hate how they changed the artstyle though), but can't blame you if you're at a noob level and doing all or most by yourself when some have teams. I like everything so far and just wish there were more animated scenes instead of still shots (again can't fault you though). I hope the Wendy shower scene from the RPGJ can make it in here. That was a great animated scene.
Now it is exactly what I want to see, feedbacks! I'll consider it for futures updates. I can bring back that scene in a near future as well, but before Wendy we have to work Carla a bit, she's the point for Wendy's route. (The same for Erza & Kagura, to have Erza you will work a bit Kagura first.)

Not telling more cause it would be spoiler xC

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fairy Trainer [v0.4] [AstRider] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,29 GB / 210 MB - Fairy_Trainer-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 175 MB - Fairy_Trainer-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Now it is exactly what I want to see, feedbacks! I'll consider it for futures updates. I can bring back that scene in a near future as well, but before Wendy we have to work Carla a bit, she's the point for Wendy's route. (The same for Erza & Kagura, to have Erza you will work a bit Kagura first.)

Not telling more cause it would be spoiler xC
That makes sense to work on Carla first since she's Wendy's guardian. That bath scene would have been nice if it was animated with Carla, but like I said, I can't fault you for doing it alone. And, that's really my only complaint about the game - needs more animated scenes instead of still shots if possible. I hope that scene with Wendy can be brought back as it was just really good. I also like how Minerva's appearance was done. It's like you're setting it up so we can choose which version of her we want (I'd choose her normal look as a sexy beauty over the evil Tartarus). So far, everything else is good to me, especially having to make choices that matter (like revealing some or not to Ultear).

vernaugh

Nov 27, 2017
0.5 will be drastically molded (btw I WORK ALONE in this one), might take a time to update that incredible menu *sarcastic* to something better. So, yes! I'm planning a lot of coding for the next up and focus a bit on appearance itself, and who knows... let the card collection system working?
Hey, if you're going back to touch up not only the scripts but also the writing for any errors, all the more power to you. I wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: Mei Lien~

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't like Irene's sex scene. Honestly, I'm not much of all this Master and slave stuff. I've personally ended up skipping it using CTRL. I'm not excited about how it starts, and that she has to use the word Master disgusts me. Honestly, my interest in her has basically gone to zero.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I didn't like Irene's sex scene. Honestly, I'm not much of all this Master and slave stuff. I've personally ended up skipping it using CTRL. I'm not excited about how it starts, and that she has to use the word Master disgusts me. Honestly, my interest in her has basically gone to zero.
You can feel free to do a MOD without these words if you want, unfortunately, I can't modify it every time. (And it will be a lot, being honest) You have to understand a point, Irene in this game isn't the same from the Anime, she's now a Demon generated by August's powers within black arts. That is a sure part of the whole plot, and every (Well, let's do a spoiler) demon personage inside the game will end as of August's (MC) servant because of that absolute Magic ruler.

Don't get it wrong, the others chars won't have a "master and slave" relationship with you, only demons. Hope you understand why I can't change it, but as said before, if you want, feel free to edit it as a mod.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can feel free to do a MOD without these words if you want, unfortunately, I can't modify it every time. (And it will be a lot, being honest) You have to understand a point, Irene in this game isn't the same from the Anime, she's now a Demon generated by August's powers within black arts. That is a sure part of the whole plot, and every (Well, let's do a spoiler) demon personage inside the game will end as of August's (MC) servant because of that absolute Magic ruler.

Don't get it wrong, the others chars won't have a "master and slave" relationship with you, only demons. Hope you understand why I can't change it, but as said before, if you want, feel free to edit it as a mod.
I haven't seen the anime so I don't know what she should be like.

On the other hand, I have no idea how to make a MOD, so I guess I won't do it.

I will follow Irene's story, because I suppose it will be important, but I don't think I will see any of her sex scenes. There is no major problem because I'm used to having to skip (and in many cases using CTRL) sex scenes in all games. In any case, if the scenes with demons are similar to this one with Irene, I suppose I will not see any.

Personally, I'm more into romantic relationships.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I haven't seen the anime so I don't know what she should be like.

On the other hand, I have no idea how to make a MOD, so I guess I won't do it.

I will follow Irene's story, because I suppose it will be important, but I don't think I will see any of her sex scenes. There is no major problem because I'm used to having to skip (and in many cases using CTRL) sex scenes in all games. In any case, if the scenes with demons are similar to this one with Irene, I suppose I will not see any.

Personally, I'm more into romantic relationships.
We will have a lot of vanila for Mavis, Wendy, Brandish, Ultear, and chars like these.
And a lot of BDSM for Irene, Erza, Mirajane, Ultear (Yes, again, depends on your choices inside the game) and etc etc.
Anyway, most of H-Scenes are optional, don't worry. (I mean, you have to answer some stupids things sometimes, but, well, optionally! xD)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
We will have a lot of vanila for Mavis, Wendy, Brandish, Ultear, and chars like these.
And a lot of BDSM for Irene, Erza, Mirajane, Ultear (Yes, again, depends on your choices inside the game) and etc etc.
Anyway, most of H-Scenes are optional, don't worry. (I mean, you have to answer some stupids things sometimes, but, well, optionally! xD)
I don't like BDSM, so I guess I'll adequately answer not to have it.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Personally I like the BDSM scenes. Any plans on making Lucy in this category too, probably. Then again it's up to you sir. Do what u know what's best

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Fairy Trainer [v0.5] [AstRider]

Original PC : 1.23 GB
Original Mac : 1.2 GB

Compressed PC (176 MB) :
Compressed Mac (142 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I do have some mixed opinions about this game.
A Fairy Tail hentai game was already long overdue, as there are so many hot characters in the franchise. So my hopes for this game are still high. Sadly, I was a bit disappointed after playing the current build for the first time.

What I like so far are the majority of models and also the idea of playing as a young August. At first I was a rather skeptical, but then quickly grew to like the idea a lot.
I might have missed the dialogue for it, but when and why did August's hair color turn from Mavis blonde to Zeref black? Was there a line somewhere about changing it as a disguise? I personally highly preferred the blonde version, it makes him look less like a generic anime protagonist.
The choice of female characters is also something I can agree with.
Your choice for MC to be more sexually confident is also highly appreciated. If we were forced to play as a shy, insecure virigin, I would have give up any hope for this game straight away. Even with possible femdom paths and so on, a guy doesn't need to be shy and insecure about it.

Here comes the negative part. I'm honestly not a fan of the setting you have chosen. August as MC is good, as I mentioned above, but the weirdly scrambled Post-Canon timeline feels too contrived for my personal tastes. It's basically just a way to get all the girls you wanted together in one location, but I believe that there were better ways to do this. A setting that is either before or during the series would have allowed you to do the same, but without the need for premise changes.
I realize that it might be a tad too late already to make any huge changes, but I feel like I should at least share what I thought of anyway.
My personal suggestion for a plot similar to yours would be a spirit version of August and Irene arriving at a set date like X777 with the intentions of changing their own fates to be something less dead, while also affecting the timeline to their personal benefit in other ways. They could then both create new artificial bodies when arriving, maybe even optionally allowing you to make a few custom choices here like hair color or maybe even Irene's age.
The basic premise here could then be to intervene in select events that would each lead to a girl's story line.
For example, saving Layla, who they might know opened the Eclipse Gate, from death would add her and or Lucy (and logically also Brandish) as a possible LIs later on.
Rescuing Erza from the Tower of Heaven, maybe because they wanted to check out the R-System, would open up her and the route of the Irene of the timeline they arrived in (So possibly one younger that arrived with you and one mature Irene). Similar stories with Ultear, Ur (reversing her magic maybe), Meredy, Flare, Mira and Lisanna, etc. The demons could still be subjugated through power. Mavis's route might require us to help Zeref break his curse or something like that.
It would also be interesting if old August would be an obstacle, as he doesn't realize at first you two are technically the same person.

My final critique would be the pseudo-sandbox style of the game. This is a more general criticism and is also highly dependant on personal taste, but I really dislike it when I want to go somewhere and it tells me 'Nothing to do there; Come back later' and so forth. A coherent visual novel is so much less of a hassle to play, because usually you are lead to where the action is and can then choose if you're interested in what's going on or not. With you it's not that bad, as there as so few places to go at the moment, but I sure hope you don't plan on increasing that aspect even further.

If any of my points are helpful to you, then I'll have achieved my personal goal with this post. I wish you much success with your game. Also be sure to always declare it as a parody and check the right for the songs you used to avoid any future issues with copyright.

• Wow

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Here comes the negative part. I'm honestly not a fan of the setting you have chosen. August as MC is good, as I mentioned above, but the weirdly scrambled Post-Canon timeline feels too contrived for my personal tastes. It's basically just a way to get all the girls you wanted together in one location, but I believe that there were better ways to do this. A setting that is either before or during the series would have allowed you to do the same, but without the need for premise changes.
I realize that it might be a tad too late already to make any huge changes, but I feel like I should at least share what I thought of anyway.
My personal suggestion for a plot similar to yours would be a spirit version of August and Irene arriving at a set date like X777 with the intentions of changing their own fates to be something less dead, while also affecting the timeline to their personal benefit in other ways. They could then both create new artificial bodies when arriving, maybe even optionally allowing you to make a few custom choices here like hair color or maybe even Irene's age.
The basic premise here could then be to intervene in select events that would each lead to a girl's story line.
For example, saving Layla, who they might know opened the Eclipse Gate, from death would add her and or Lucy (and logically also Brandish) as a possible LIs later on.
Rescuing Erza from the Tower of Heaven, maybe because they wanted to check out the R-System, would open up her and the route of the Irene of the timeline they arrived in (So possibly one younger that arrived with you and one mature Irene). Similar stories with Ultear, Ur (reversing her magic maybe), Meredy, Flare, Mira and Lisanna, etc. The demons could still be subjugated through power. Mavis's route might require us to help Zeref break his curse or something like that.
It would also be interesting if old August would be an obstacle, as he doesn't realize at first you two are technically the same person.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I guess it happens to me for not having seen the series. The same for that reason, it seems fine to me as it is now.

My final critique would be the pseudo-sandbox style of the game. This is a more general criticism and is also highly dependant on personal taste, but I really dislike it when I want to go somewhere and it tells me 'Nothing to do there; Come back later' and so forth. A coherent visual novel is so much less of a hassle to play, because usually you are lead to where the action is and can then choose if you're interested in what's going on or not. With you it's not that bad, as there as so few places to go at the moment, but I sure hope you don't plan on increasing that aspect even further.

If any of my points are helpful to you, then I'll have achieved my personal goal with this post. I wish you much success with your game. Also be sure to always declare it as a parody and check the right for the songs you used to avoid any future issues with copyright.
I generally like sandboxes better than VNs. For me, the game system is fine and I prefer not to change it. But it's only my opinion.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes