nemojason

May 22, 2017
yes i am going
OK, so I am not the only one who has noticed that, and I checked all the links, mac and PC, and each one said "FT-1.0".
i am going to write the same thing lol, i saw it when i past on my old game, i see it that file write on same folder without to get an message for overwrite lol

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fairy Trainer [v0.2] [AstRider] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 894 MB / 165 MB - FairyTrainer-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 860 MB / 131 MB - FairyTrainer-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

NanaNina77

Jun 2, 2021
Fairy Tail is my all time favorite anime and I would really like a H-game about it
But I can never make myself like these 3DCG

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Pretty good start, will check back in a few months when there is a bit more content.

Also, I've run into a few errors, but hitting ignore made everything ok. The dev might wanna explain the love and corruption point system.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
why is the game ver says 0.2, but when download, it is 0.1 ?
Renpy Build always compress as "0.1" and I don't change it so... yeah, sorry, kind of my fault too xD
Fairy Tail is my all time favorite anime and I would really like a H-game about it
But I can never make myself like these 3DCG
Pasts years never liked 3dcg much but I've learned to like it with time. Not to mention that I do the max to let it be as an anime visual as possible! So, gimme some impressions of what do you think and I can fix/edit the char a bit for futures updates.

May I ask what programm you use for the models ? Blender, SFM or DAZ ?
As Azerov said, Koikatsu.

Pretty good start, will check back in a few months when there is a bit more content.

Also, I've run into a few errors, but hitting ignore made everything ok. The dev might wanna explain the love and corruption point system.
Sorry, I'll test it and make sure everything will be fixed for the next version! (Probably something to do with "fade" again... Not sure why it is happening tho...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimmuborrgir
Oct 23, 2018
good i want to see more lol, well there a point but it's not that for the game in fact, i prefer Minerva's face of the magic game arc

View attachment 1343391

that this new face in last arc because i found her more sexy with "angry face" which give her a unique charm, in the other face she 's cute but commun face (i don't know if i explain well lol)

View attachment 1343390
yeah i can understand what you mean,
i think the old face has more personality :D

Reactions: nemojason

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hello, i'm seeing the stat of developement of the best renpy game that i played before projet stop for unknow reason and I have told you about (Pytfall), and good news u can use their code for help u for this project because the creator seem abandon the projet (no news since more 1,5 year) and his helper says that everyone can use source code :

May be this can help you for learn better and inspires u.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mei Lien~

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
You're dead set on using shitty RPGM because you want battles but I don't think you understand your audience. People are here for the scripts and the renders, not the gameplay.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Ale3 and Mei Lien~

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
hello, i'm seeing the stat of developement of the best renpy game that i played before projet stop for unknow reason and I have told you about (Pytfall), and good news u can use their code for help u for this project because the creator seem abandon the projet (no news since more 1,5 year) and his helper says that everyone can use source code :

May be this can help you for learn better and inspires u.
Woah, thanks! I'll do a good use of this one for sure.
Edit: Even if I learn from these codes, it will take time to make development, and it will require time, which requires less work (my job) to do more project work, which also means that I'll relly more on Patreon, also meaning its time will be loooong.
Edit again: SHIT THAT THING IS SO CRAZY! I don't see myself typing these codes not even with months of Reading hahah. But I'll see what I can do. (I never played their game before, it's kind of new to me as well.)

You're dead set on using shitty RPGM because you want battles but I don't think you understand your audience. People are here for the scripts and the renders, not the gameplay.
Guy, people have choices, tastes, bits, etc... If you think like this your whole life saying what people may like is "shitty" just cause you "think" of it as shitty, nor will I hear, nor will anyone consider your viewpoint. Just a word of mine for you, you do whatever you want in the end...
(Example; I like furry, but not gay content -even though I'm lesbian myself- but you don't see me in gay furry games here guilty babbling cause every furry game -seriously more than 90%!- is also gay '----')

Last edited:
Reactions: nemojason

brokenobj

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, well, if you look through the thread you'll find that basically everyone else agrees that Ren'Py is a better platform for this kind of content.

RPGM is clunky and slow and feels terrible to use.

Reactions: mrttao

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah, well, if you look through the thread you'll find that basically everyone else agrees that Ren'Py is a better platform for this kind of content.

RPGM is clunky and slow and feels terrible to use.
(60%) speak for yourself so. :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes