ben akeba

May 9, 2018
What the.. MC is just too pale, not a child. Come on :FacePalm:
screenshot show an extremely effeminate small skinny blond kid ...
legal loli are still loli, then legal shota is still a shota and i'm not interested in playing as some sissy looking shota (his skin color couldn't matter less :X ) :FacePalm:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Fairy Trainer wtmod.jpg
Fairy Trainer [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh dear sweat jesus. Yes yes 100000
Times yes! Erza already in it too. Followed and when this gets a few updates I am gonna gleefully cuck Jellal haha

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
screenshot show an extremely effeminate small skinny blond kid ...
legal loli are still loli, then legal shota is still a shota and i'm not interested in playing as some sissy looking shota (his skin color couldn't matter less :X ) :FacePalm:
I'll make a time skip effect for him (though magic) but not cause of ya, tho. nemojason requested it few days ago, and I liked the way he did, without calling my babe creation a damn shota. *smirk*
Anyway, you decide if you want to play it or not. There's no way to do everyone's will after all. :confused:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I'll make a time skip effect for him (though magic) but not cause of ya, tho. nemojason requested it few days ago, and I liked the way he did, without calling my babe creation a damn shota. *smirk*
Anyway, you decide if you want to play it or not. There's no way to do everyone's will after all. :confused:
i was just ranting because i realy was interested in playing a fairy tail based game but realy can't play it if i had to play with a kid ... it was frustrating (facepalm and totaly out of leftfield comment about the skin color aslo played in the shota anwser :X)
so ... as said previously, if i don't have to play as a kid i'm realy interested in a game in the universe of fairy tail and i'll gladly try it when the option is up and running and leave a nicer comment ... unless the grown version of mc aslo have tits :p

nemojason

May 22, 2017
hi there, i just try my christmas game xd
but i don't know if i have a problem because i am blocked in main windows (with choice : forest, Ultear's house and Cait Shelter.... when i click on each choice of each place, i get a message which said there are no event here and i only saw 1 event for each place... is it normal?

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is this game any good? I mean I like the girls from fairy tale but im not really a fan of 3d games I like 2d cg alot better but im willin to give it a shot if its any good.

Bigtrain

May 21, 2017
Okay so I gotta know, is there any plan to be able to pimp out the fairy girls? For some reason Fairy tail is one of the few animes I could see a Witch trainer style corruption that turns the Guild into a brothel and gives girls missions to street walk with after action reports and the like. I dunno why.

Edit: Nevermind found the Q&A disregard my question.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I see there's corruption in this game, is hypnosis/mind control gonna be a thing?
I'll be brute as diamond, I'm not a fan of mind control myself BUT, if requested by a patreon tag poll, yeah, I'll probably do. ( Being honest with you, just wait a bit, someone probably will vote for Mind control when it get's available. :unsure:)

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I'll be brute as diamond, I'm not a fan of mind control myself BUT, if requested by a patreon tag poll, yeah, I'll probably do. ( Being honest with you, just wait a bit, someone probably will vote for Mind control when it get's available. :unsure:)
I like hypnosis cause I find its an alt avenue to pursue corruption and opens the door to things like "girl is corrupted but unaware of it"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of mind control or hypnosis. If mind control isn't such, if it's rather to influence feelings, as well as enhancing those that already exist, making LIs fall in love with the MC, it doesn't bother me so much. Any other kind of hypnosis or mind control will surely make the game no longer interesting to me if cannot be avoided.

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm not a fan of mind control or hypnosis. If mind control isn't such, if it's rather to influence feelings, as well as enhancing those that already exist, making LIs fall in love with the MC, it doesn't bother me so much. Any other kind of hypnosis or mind control will surely make the game no longer interesting to me if cannot be avoided.
Every TAG except "Exhibitionism and Urination" will be avoidable. (PS: Hard Exhibitionism can be avoidable if you chose a route without it as MAIN FUN)

Reactions: BlasKyau

nemojason

May 22, 2017
ah finaly i could see my favorite redhead girl (but other too are my favorite lol), i just download game and i test this evening, the The day is going to be long :)=

Reactions: Mei Lien~
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes